-Part Eleven-

Phil Lester -Drunk-

I stumbled into the apartment. The smell of liquor heavy on my breath, I know because drunk Phil thinks stairs is mountain climbing. I swayed into the room and cuddled next to who I'm pretty sure was my boyfriend. I shoved my hand into the sleeping boys boxers and tried waking him up.

"Phil?" I heard him say. I intertwined my leg with his. I was already hard so rubbing my crotch against him while stroking him was helping me.

He's bigger then i remember.

Unfamiliar moans started occurring from this person and holy fuck were they turning me on. I usually hate giving but fuck PJ makes this worth while. I don't remember his moans being so hauntingly beautiful. I moved my hand faster and rubbed harder, his breath was shallow and fast. Soon enough he removed my hand and got on his elbows and knees facing away.

"PJ I want to see your face-" The person yelled,

"What the fuck?!" He turned around.

It was Dan.

But I went home?

Why is Dan at PJ's?

Wait...

Fuck!

Dan turned around. Holy fuck his body is beautiful. He was on his elbows looking up and me angrily. I was about to explain but couldn't stop my own temptation. i crawled above him and started leaving sloppy kisses all over his body. He moaned as I started sucking and i watched him throw his head back and moan. There was no way he wouldn't forgive me after this.

I threw off my jacket and returned to kissing his upper body, he fell off his elbows and gripped the bed sheets as i began pulling down his boxers. He was unbelievably hard and I took it upon my self to help with that. After removing my shirt I went down on him.  I sucked hard and bobbed as fast as i could go. He was going fucking crazy.

     "Holy fuck! Phil! Oh my god! Ahhhh!" I sucked until i tasted pre-cum. I pulled off with a pop and removed my pants and boxers. I moved to lean against the headboard, he didn't wants to be stretched, I know he was so hard he wouldn't care.

"So fucking sexy, fuck Dan you make me crazy." He started bouncing as fast as possible and i responded by thrusting into him. I soon grabbed his cock and started jacking him off so it didn't take long before his final moans arrived.

"Ahhhh! Fuck me! Phil!" With that moan I came into him and he came into my hand.

     "Holy fuck." Was all he managed.

"Fuuuuuck." Was all i could manage.