Parties and Lap Dances (SYTYCW)

Dedicated to aja411 for editing it for me =)

I am attempting to write this in the third person so please bare with me...I am so not good with it lmao...So anyway this is the official first chapter tell me what you think...

Vote

Comment

Fan

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Come on!" Hunter groaned for the umpteenth time.

He had been trying for a solid two hours to get Celeste to come to Jay's party, just as Madison and Nina had been. She had yet to budge - Celeste was dead set on not attending the party. She was up to her neck in school work and she wanted to get a head start on it tonight, and going to a party would just set her back.

"How many times do I have to say no?" Celeste asked not bothering to look up from the latest novel she was reading. 

"You know we're just going to keep asking." Maddie pointed out.

"So you might as well say yes." Maddie's twin Nina added

None of them understood why Celeste continuously turned down an opportunity to go to a party. Parties were the highlight of their semi-small town life. But Celeste had dreams of getting the hell out of Hilton Valley. She was tired of being stuck in this small town that consisted of a total of four clothing stores, three restaurants, a fire station, police station, town hall, a single church, a hardware store, grocery store and two schools. The local high school and elementary and middle school combined. Let's not forget the theater which had a total of three screens. 

Hunter, Maddie and Nina were relentless in their pursuit to get her to go along with them. They even tried to pull the "Jay-would-be-pissed card" on her to no avail. It didn't waver her resolve one bit. She had said no and 'no meant no'. Their constant begging was starting to get on her nerves. Didn't they have a party to get ready for? Why were they still sitting in her living room pestering her?

"Aaron!" Nina whined as Celeste's one and only brother and family member walked past the living room.

"What?" he asked coming to a stop and looking at the group of four who had been best friends since diaper days. 

"Cece refuses to come with us tonight." Nina pouted; that look always worked on everyone, everyone but Celeste.

"Where are you guys headed?" Aaron asked glancing at his sister; a small smile playing on his lips. She was a spitting image of their mother with her oval shaped face framed with long brown hair, gray almond shape eyes, perfect Cupid's bow lips and straight nose. It always made him smile when he looked at her. 

"Jay's party and we all know that he is going to be pissed if she doesn't show." Hunter said as he leaned his head against the back of the couch and looked up at the ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. "I do not want to hear Jay's bitching when he realizes that she isn't with us."

Aaron chuckled at them. They were the partyer's of the group while his little sister was content to stay in her world of fantasy. She had been that way since their parents had passed away when she was 11 and he was 18. She would rather sit at home and read than be out and about. But, it was Jay's party after all, and Aaron of all people knew that he would be one pissed-off dude if Celeste didn't show up.