Best Birthday Ever? I Think So!

Celeste was in trouble and she knew it. From the moment she and Nate had entered their room after the day pool side, she had been in trouble. If the look in Nate’s eyes were anything to go by, she was in for one hell of a ride. Whether or not they had sex wouldn’t matter because in that moment all she wanted to do was rid him of his swimming shorts and have her way with him. She had held back because it wasn’t something that she did. Wasn’t even something that she thought about. With Nate though, he had brought so many different things out of her and it was a little frightening. She was way out of her comforts zone. 

Didn’t her friends say that she needed to get out of the box she had placed herself is? She thought. Yes, they most definitely did.

She didn’t think that, that meant to go out and sleep with someone. Nate was her boy friend though so it wasn’t like he was just some random person off the street. That had to count for something, right? Celeste didn’t want to think about sex though, that was still uncharted territory for her. All things with Nate were uncharted. There wasn’t anyone else that she would want to discover them with though. Nate was her guide and she was along for the ride (no pun intended). 

“Alone at last,” Nate whispered huskily “I didn’t think that our day at the pool would ever end.”

“We wont be alone for long,” Celeste had to point out. “We have maybe and hour or two before we have to meet up with everyone again for dinner, then do who know’s what.”

“Oh, baby, that is more then enough time.” he grinned “The question is though: Do you want to continue what we started earlier? Or no?”

Celeste gaped at him. Did her really just ask that? She thought to herself. She had been looking forward to getting back to their room so that they could finish. Now he was asking her? Celeste had thought that once they had gotten back upstair that there wouldn’t been any talking going on. Now that he was asking if she wanted to or not had her brain working over time. Did he not want to, is that why he asked? Why did he ask in the first place? So many other questions were running through her mind so quickly that she couldn’t keep up.

“What do you want to do?” she asked tilting her head to the side.

“Baby, the list is never ending” he smirked “I could tell you all the things that I want to do to you and your body but, I personally think it would be more affective if I showed you.”

Nate grinned wolfishly and stalked toward her. With only three large strides in her direction he had Celeste in his arms. Everything that she had in her hands fell to the floor and her arms came up to wrap around his shoulders. His body had been on fire all day with the way Celeste’s body looked wrapped in that bikini she was wearing. It molded to her every curve perfectly without her having to worry about them all spilling out. With her skin pressed up against his the fire burning through him turned into an inferno. He wrapped her pony tail around his hand and tilted her head back before crushing his lips onto hers. 

There was absolutely nothing sweet and innocent about that kiss. It was all raw passion, heat. Burning through both of them like a wild fire. Nate scooped Celeste into his arm, much like he had earlier in the day. Placing her on the bed he knelt between her legs, gazing down at her. God, she is beyond beautiful, he thought. She was sprawled before him in nothing more then two scraps of material, her hair fanning out around her from where he had slipped the band out. Her skin flushed from their time in the sun and excitement if the look in her eyes was any indication.