Carnival Time With Brooklyn

Okay so this is the next chapter, it isn't edited yet like the last few...I still need help with cast suggestions for Maddie, Nina, Hunter and Brooklyn...I got a few for Maddie, Nina and Hunter (bot sure which I'm going with yet) but PLEASE help me out with Brooklyn cause I had no clue, oh and Jessica too! IT IS ALSO UP FOR WATTY AWARDS 2012 I am so excited about that =D I know I've got a long way to go but, I am sorring my fingers that when the time comes this story will place anywhere in the awards...Anyways ENJOY

Vote

Comment

Fan

********************

Celeste was up as soon as the morning sunlight peeked through her closed curtains. She was a little ball of energy as she rushed around her room looking for something to wear. It was a clear sunny day and she highly doubted that, that would change. Celeste pulled out the first piece of denim her hands touched when she opened her drawer and grabbed a black of the shoulder top with ‘Just Dance’ across the front in bright pink letters.

She took a quick shower and rushed through her morning routine before getting dressed. Celeste grabbed a pair of black sneakers to finish her look and only then did she realize that the bottom she had chosen was a denim mini. With a shrug she brushed through her hair and left her room. 

She was way too excited for her day out with Nate and Brooklyn and she couldn’t sit still. Celeste literally bounced around the kitchen preparing breakfast for her brother and herself. It had been a while since she had cooked breakfast so she made just about anything she knew how to. By the time Aaron had come out she had made eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes, french toast, muffins and regular toast. Aaron took in the breakfast spread in front of him before he looked up at Celeste. 

“Um, what’s with the breakfast buffet?” he asked looking at the seemingly never ending supply of food spread out on the kitchen island. “Unless you have an army hiding in you bedroom I highly doubt we need this much food.”

“Once I started I just couldn’t stop,” Celeste replied with a grin. 

“Whatever you say, sis.” Aaron said shaking his head. He was not about to try and figure out the inner workings of a woman’s mind. He’d just end up with a headache and no answer anyway. 

Celeste bit her lip and eyed all the food she had made. Maybe she had gone a little over board on breakfast. She was pretty sure that most of this would go to waste since neither she nor Aaron would be able to consume half of it. On a whim she whipped out her phone and searched through her contact list before hitting send. 

“Hey you,” Nate answered on the second ring. Celeste could hear the smile in his voice.

“Hey, um have you had breakfast yet?” she asked chewing her thumb nail. She had become quite shy once he picked up the phone.

“Not yet,” he replied “Why did you want to go out and have breakfast before we headed out?”

“Uh, no...I actually just made a ton of food and it is way more than Aaron and I can eat.” she answered “So, I was wondering if you and Brooklyn would like to come over and have breakfast?”

“Sounds great,” he agreed “But, last night Jess asked if she could tag along with us with the carnival today, is that alright?”

“Why wouldn’t it be? Technically I’m tagging along with you and Brooklyn today too.” Celeste replied