Rumors

' I don't wanna be here anymore' I thought to myself as I was walking through the hallway.
Life has been cruel to me this past few days. 'The Mark Tuan' is always after me, doing every possible bad things he can do to me. It's getting really serious, I'm tired of it. I feel like crying, today also he ruin my favorite shirt by trowing water balloons. I really hate him now, i regret it, that i even used to like him. Why? Why he hate me so much?

Well I already know why he hates me so much.
It's because, since I came in this school half of his admirer became mine, because everyone thinks I'm cute. And it was like he have to share half of his popularity with me.
And he also hates me because of that dare. If I knew back then that, my life will turn into hell because of that dare, I would have never done that.

***FLASHBACK***

Bambam, youngjae, yugyeom and me, we've been playing truth or dare for like an hour now. Everyone is bore. So I said "let's stop this game, I'm so tired now."
"But hyung it's not fair, that you only got once to do the dare." Bambam said pouting. I rolled my eyes.
"Well that's what call luck, which you don't have, now let me go I'm going to sleep." I said while getting up.
We're all at bambam's house for a sleepover.
"Jinyoung Hyung wait, one last time please" bambam pleaded while pulling me down back. I sighed.
"OK fine" I said.
"Yeaaah" bambam screamed and started spinning the bottle.

**ROUND and ROUND and ROUND and ROUND**

Finally bottle pointed on.....on.....bam-Me? ME.
"YEAAH" all kids screamed in happiness. I just rolled my eyes.

"Ok , hyung truth or dare? But anyways you have to do the dare,because there's nothing we have to ask you" bambam said.
"Then, why are you asking? Common dare me something fast, so that I can go to sleep" I said and he was smirking.

"Hyung, today you can go to sleep, you have to do your dare tomorrow." He said still smirking.
"What?" I asked.
"Yes, now go to sleep"
"But at least tell me what's the dare?" I asked again.

"You have to make mark tuan's t-shirt wet"

*****************

I never backed out of dares. So here I'm at cafeteria, trying to figure out how to make his shirt wet or how to put water on him. Silly bambam, is it even some kind of dare this is so childish.

Suddenly I saw Mark tuan walking in cafeteria with his friends.
Finally I got an idea, I grabbed a glass of water from the nearest table and walk towards mark. When I was only two feet away from him I act like I slipped on something and threw the glass of water on him. He got fully wet.
He was shocked for a moment then he got really angry. When he was about to snap on me, I cut him off by saying "sorry" and run out of there. Little did I knew he's not gonna let me go easily.

Next morning when I reached at school, I notice that everyone is staring at me strangely. I can even heard them whispering, something like -
'can't believe'
'he's gay'
'how can he?'
'I can't believe I even liked this gay boy'

Were they talking about me?

Later on i found out the truth from kids. Turns out they really were talking about me. And mark was the one who spread the rumors of me being gay. Soon enough whole school heard about the rumor. And now they all think that I'm gay. My tears threaten to come out.
"Hyung, are you OK? We should have never make you do that dare" yungjae said.
"I'm sorry hyung" bambam said with guilty face.