My freaking luck with love

Growing up in a countryside with my grandparents. I never really had a chance to meet a lot of people of my age when I was young.

But my life always has been good enough. I had everything I wanted. And I've graduated from college already now and currently searching for a stable job. I moved to the city after graduating from high school. And life has been great as usual with my yuggie. I love him dearly.

'By the way I'm jinyoung'

And as I said my life always has been good enough, but it is not perfect. I was always unlucky with love.

It's not like I've never dated before. I have. When I was in 10th grade. But that was boring af , like I just wanted to try dating someone even tho there was no feeling at all. After that I was never ready for any relationships . Tho I wanna be loved and want to love someone truly. It was always like, I think I'm ready but when I finally meet someone, seems like, suddenly I'm not ready for a relationship.

Sometimes I feel lonely and feels like I really need to find someone, but my luck never favours me. I'm already 22 for God's sake and didn't even have my first kiss yet. I know this is hard to believe but it's true. Damn! Why is it so hard to find a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Well it probably is hard when you're kinda shallow.

But I'm not even that shallow. It's just I've never been attracted to anyone whoever confessed to me before.

But there was a certain guy I would never forget about. And it was the most embarrassing story in my love life.

_______

It was a fine morning of weekend in October month, when I first saw him. I was in the balcony playing with my yuggie when he came. That day was the day he moved in apartment, two houses away from mine.

He had blonde hair which was quift up nicely. And was wearing a brown long overcoat with white turtleneck sweater inside and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. He was really handsome . He was that kinda guy, I would date only after first meeting. But I don't have the luck with love from the start so I just stayed quiet.

But the irony is....

Every day, in the morning around 9am he would went by my apartment and looked through my small aluminum gate.

At first I never paid much attention to it but later I noticed it kinda was his habit now. Not a single day went by him without looking through my gate.

And sometimes i would caught him smiling absentmindedly looking towards me. And I realized he probably liked me.

It was kinda obvious and somehow I was happy knowing this might work out if I try taking the first step as I'm also really attracted to him. I wished he would have at least said something tho.

After putting a lot of thoughts on it, one day finally I decided to write a letter to him. I know, no one uses this method anymore but since I don't have his no. And i don't think I'll be able to say it directly in front of him, I decided to write him.

_____________________________________
To,
You

Sorry I don't know your name but yeah, I've been noticing you looking through my gate.
Sorry, I don't know what else to write so came direct to the point. So yeah! As I've been noticing you looking through my gate, I thought maybe you like me or something. If so, I kinda like you too and maybe someday, wanna grab some meal together?. And if not, then we can both forget about this letter :)

From,
Jinyoung
(Two houses away from you)

____________________________________

After what felt like hours of trying to write something cool, I finally stopped with this, now all I had to do was give it to him.

Next day I waited for him at the gate and after building some courage gave it to him awkwardly.

Damn! I still remembered how abnormally my heart was beating.

Hopefully, he took my letter with him without questioning anything.

After that, I waited for his reply for almost two days. The day after I gave him the letter was the first time he didn't went by my apartment. I was really curious and somehow I was wishing that if only I could turn back time, I would have stopped myself from giving that letter to him.

And then the 2nd day, he finally showed up. As usual I was playing with my yuggie. He left a small folded paper in my gate.

After he left, I rushed to get the letter and unfolded it before reading the whole damn thing with my fast beating heart.

And trust me after reading that, I really wanted dig a big hole and bury myself. I really wanted to just disappear.

The words written in that fucking piece of paper was......

_____________________________________

To,
Jinyoung

I'm really sorry to make you misunderstand. I never thought it would give you the wrong idea. Sorry, I also don't know what else to say so I'll directly tell you that I don't like you. I was looking through your gate everyday not because liked you, but because, I think your puppy is really cute. I also have a puppy named 'coco' but I had to leave her back in home with my parents and I really missed her. And your puppy really reminds me of her.
Lastly, yeah maybe we could grab some meal together as friends someday.

From,
Mark

_____________________________________

For the first time in my life, I was really jealous of yuggie. And I glared at him. He looked at me confused.

I guessed I never really mentioned it. But you guys probably know it by now that 'yuggie' is the name of my puppy.

A/n: hello? Hello?

Is there anyone of my fellow markjin shippers, who's reading this and who actually remember me.

No??

Ok. I probably am talking to myself.