P.S. i love you

"Mark this time, I don't wanna hear 'No' for an answer from you. How many times I have to tell you to get married. It's already your age for a marriage. Just get married already, company needs your help. Besides how long are you planning on finding that 'Right Person' of your's. I guess she's nowhere near to you. Why can't you just get marrie-"

"OK!" I cut him off.

"Well- WHAT??" Dad screamed.

"Yes dad, you heard me right. I'm ready to get married." I said boringly

"Oh my god! I'm so happy my son. OK then it's set with daughter of Mr. Wang."

" but dad I wanna go to village, for a few days before marriage."

"But why? I was planning for next week for your marriage."

"Why so soon dad, make it to next month"

"But-"

"Dad, you never let me go to my grandparents anymore. It's been like ages. Sure, you brought them here but I wanna go visit village. Since I was ten I've never been there anymore. I wanna see them and spend sometimes with them."

"OK fine, how long?"

"Two or three weeks and don't stop me please." I said with pleading eyes.

He just nodded and left the living room.

This was the seventh time my dad is nagging me to get married in this month. I'm tired too, so I finally agreed. I was searching for the right person to marry, but I guess I don't have it in my destiny. I had several relationships with several girls, but no one ever feels right.

***********************

"Oh my markie, you finally came in
our village after so many years. I missed you my markie-poo." My grandma said as soon as she saw me.

I hugged her and said.
"I missed you too grandmom, that's why I came here to see you and grandpa. And I'm not gonna leave any soon"

"I'm so glad you came my markie. You must be tired from long journey. You should take rest first. And then we are gonna talk a lot." Grandma said.

Just then I heard someone calling grandma from the outside.
"Grandma Tuan....Grandma tuan....I brought something for you."

"Oh it's jinyoungie." Grandma said and peek outside.

"Come inside jinyoungie." She said

Then I saw that beautiful guy entering the living room. He's a guy right?

"Grandma tuan, I brought this cookies I made for you. And I'll be living, I have some important works to do. Bye." He handed the packed cookies to grandma and left.

"But jinyoungie-" grandma called out

"Bye grandma, I'll be back later." He shouted back from the distance.

"Who was he grandmom?" I asked

"You don't remember him.? Well I guess you don't since you only met him when you both were still too young. He's jin-"

"I met him before??" I cut her off

"Yes, you both used to play together day and night whenever you came here back then. I guess he don't remember you too either. He's such a sweetheart, always takes care of everyone. Sometimes he came to me and spends hours talking with me. He's the apple of everyone's eyes here." Grandma explained and went to the kitchen to put the cookies.

*************************

I was taking a long nap when I was woken up by the sound of someone laughing.