Carbon copy2

"Err...you're here for..?" I kinda break the awkward silence.

"Me? I....oh yeah, Lukas has a nightmare and he wants mommy. I-i mean he wants you. He explained.

"OK let's go." I said while moving towards Lukas's room. But mark stopped me.

"You can't go like this. Lukas will get confused." He said while mentioning towards the clothes I'm wearing right now.

I got confused for a while and then I realized and went back to my room to put on some dresses.

When we got the Lukas's room, he was a crying mess.

*acting mode on*

"Oh my baby, why are crying? Did you had a bad dreams." I asked while hugging him.

"Mommy, I saw you dying in my dream. I was so scared. I went to daddy's room and you're not there, I got more scared." He explained still crying on my shoulder.

"It's OK my baby, mommy is right here, in front of you." I said comforting him.

"But mommy why aren't you sleeping with daddy? Pwease...sleep with daddy, you'll be safe, if you sleep by daddy's side." Lukas said.

How can I sleep with mark? But what what should I say to Lukas now?

"Don't worry my boy, mommy will be sleeping by daddy's side from now on." Mark said to lukas. And then he became so happy.

But wait? Was he serious, when he said that.

"Ok! Now go back to sleep, my baby" I said to him while tugging him inside his blanket.

"OK mommy. Goodnight mommy, daddy." Lukas said.

"Goodnight my boy"
"Goodnight my baby"
Mark and me both said at the same time. Then mark turned off the light and we both left his room.

I was about to head back to my room when mark suddenly stop me again.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I-I'm heading back to my room" I replied.

"Don't go. You'll be sleeping with me from now on." He said.

"Ok- WHAt?" I screamed when I realized what he said.

"Shhhh.......your gonna woke Lukas up again. And Don't act like it's really strange things to ask. We are both guys anyway, so you're safe. Don't be scared. We're doing it just for Lukas." He said and dragged me with him in his room.

Here goes my personal night time too. I cried to myself dramatically, when mark wasn't looking.

********************************

It's been one weeks since I've been sleeping with mark. But I kinda still feel nervous to slee beside him. And I know somehow I'm feeling something strange for him lately.

I was heading towards Jackson's apartment(jinyoung's only friend) when I noticed mark in a restaurant with a girl. It was from a good distance but I can tell it was him. I stopped for a moment to noticed them. They were talking about something seriously, which i can't tell since i can't hear them. Just then, girl got up from her sit and lean towards mark and kissed him. At that moment I felt something stub in my heart. I can't stay here any longer. I really need someone to talk about it all.

When I reached Jackson's apartment, I told him everything, from the moment Mr. Tuan came to me with an offer till today I saw mark with that girl in the restaurant.

Jackson said I might be already in love with him. But it can't be possible. Right?

After hanging out with Jackson for a while, he drop me off back to Mr. Tuan's house.