Alcohol

We consume you like we breathe air, don't we?  At least when we're are a party, or depressed, or just want to forget. 

What ever our reasons are do you think that's it right to damage our liver?

One sip we say that's all it takes to start the cycle of alcoholism. What would we do when we take it too far? We want to take away the pain but sometimes it takes away more than that .

As the bitter liquid burns your throat,what do you feel? Is it numbness?

If your inexperienced and read or overheard talks about being drunk!  They all say the same thing... buzz, ....dizzy ....numbness....

Being drunk is not as all it seems,didn't you know?..also hangovers are a Bitch! 😈😵😷🍻
Yet.. We give into anyway...why?

The answer to that question is that...........

WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS AND OUR EMOTIONS!  PLAY A BIG ROLE WHEN WE GET OUR HANDS ON ALCOHOL ! 

But answer this....
Is it still a good reason?
---------------------------------------------------------
I just told say thanks a million to... ArisaMist durpypotatomkhan2043TheWellReadGirlzenzicblahblah for encouraging me with this book... For staying at my side when I was having doubts. And to think this book started all because I was in my room bored to death.  And thank you to everyone that has been reading and voting 😘😘😍😍.

Thanks guys,
Deja😝😈😝