Broke Up!

We broke up that's all I know, you ask for a chance to explain as I continued to cry.
"it's over you said"but I want to know why?
Swollen eyes,puffy cheeks and a red nose.. didn't you know that's all your doing? We broke up but you broke my soul... why? I gave you all of me but look at us now.

Heartbroken is what you left me with. Am I not good enough for you? Once again why did we break up?.... "it wasn't working out you said" -*rolling my eyes*......3 and a half years gone down the drain! Asshole!.

Is it another girl!?

Is it another girl!? .....Bastard! 

I gave you my heart and soul. In the trash like nothing it went, your love for me like a sheet of paper it flew away what am I to do?

" I'm coming for my stuff tomorrow,he said "....(thank God the apartment is mine)

You hurt me a lot and you don't care don't you?
I bust the windows out your car
And no it didn't mend my broken heart
I'll probably always have these ugly scars
But right now I don't care about that part
I bust the windows out your car
After I saw you laying next to her
I didn't wanna but I took my turn
I'm glad I did it cause you had to learn.

No!.. No! I am not going to break down, I'm going to be strong and independent!... shouldn't I?

I

'm not going to let you break me, you have no control. I am a woman! A woman of strength and independence, as I move forward with my life.
So as I say good bye to the Bastard Asshole! That broke my heart.... I shall move on to fulfill my dreams and mend said heart😍😍.

--------------------------------------------
THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD THEIR HEARTS BROKEN