Young & In Love

Zayn continued to stare at the dirty bathroom door. "Shit" he mumbled walking over towards the sink. he turned the nozzle, cold water coming from the faucet, splashing the water on his face. He turned the water off, grabbing a paper towel and exiting the bathroom.

Liam stood there, by Louis and Niall, gesturing that they had to leave. Zayn walked towards Stan. "So are we gonna get some food or are we gonna have to leave because of your little moment with Liam?" Stan asked,folding his arms, leaning back in his chair.

"Oh, you saw that..?" Zayn trailed off.

"Of course I saw that, you left me here, to wait until you both out the bathroom. Liam seemed angry by the way. What happened?"

"Nothing, it just were both conflicted."

"Well lets at least eat, I'm starving." Stan said rubbing his stomach. Stan began to stand, but Zayn stood infront of him.

"It's on me today."

"Okay...free meal." Stan said sitting back down, crossing his arms once again.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Liam rushed from McDonald's, Niall's wrist in one hand and Louis's in the other.

"Leeyum!" Niall whined.

"What the hell Liam? I didnt get to finish my food." Louis cried.

"I'm sorry, but we just had to go." Liam said dragging them to the nearest pizzeria.

"Well, can you explain to us what just happened because Niall and I are very confused."

"I can't its just complicated.... Can we just have nice reunion and eat some pizza?" Liam said letting go of their wrists and heading to a table where they would eat.

"Liam, are you alright?" Louis asked, setting a hand on Liam's shoulder gently.

"I'm fine." Liam stated, shrugging off Louis's hand and grabbing a menu.

Louis and Niall shared a look of sympathy at each other.

^-^-^

"Thanks for the ride.." Liam muttered, opening the door and climbing out of Niall's car.

"No problem, Li.. We're still gonna hang at Lou's tonight, right?" Niall asked, gingerly.

"Yeah, sure." Liam mumbled, shutting the door and walking back inside the shop.

He walked to the counter, waiting for a customer. He sighed in boredom, thinking of Zayn.

Why? Why is he in my mind? I-I don't like him? Im not gay. But-the kisses he gives me. It just feels right. His against mine. Liam thought his head resting on his hand.

The bell rang as the door to the shop opened. Liam rose, straightening himself, focusing on how he looked.

"Hey beautiful." The stranger said. Liam kept his head down annoyed at the thought of a guy hitting on him. His chin was lifted softly and stared into Zayn's mocha eyes. "Hey babe, you still made about the McDonald's thing. Come on, I'm sorry i got jealous." He said planting a kiss on Liam's lips. Liam sank into the kiss, his body melted, but pulled away. He crossed his arms looking away from Zayn. "Babe, Im sorry, its just.... The thought of you with-"

"Don't call me babe, were not together!" Liam yelled interrupting Zayn. Zayn's face became dim, he looked down, scratching his chin.

"Liam,"he trailed off, "Im sorry. What can I do to show you what you mean to me?"

Liam turned unfolding his arms. "Its not that Zayn. Im- Im just confused right now."

"Well what time do you get-"

"I just need to be alone for now and think. I mean Im 17 and your older. Its just something i need to think about. i need some time." Liam said his eyes beginning to water. He looked down trying not to show his weakness. Zayn turned and walked slowly out the door, the bell ringing on his way. Liam dropped behind the counter, beginning to feel the warm tears slowly run down his face.