So Close, Yet So Far Away

Zayn pulled away from Liam soft plump lips. Liam groaned in frustration. Zayn grabbed Liam’s wrist pulling him down the street to his car. Liam giggled, following Zayn. “Where are you taking me?” He said giggling. Zayn held the car door open for Liam, letting go of his wrist.

“Don’t ask questions, just play along.” Zayn said entering the car, pressing his lips to Liam’s. Liam pulled away.

“Bu-“ Liam started, interrupted by Zayn pushing his lips to his.

“Shhh” Zayn whispered between the kiss. Zayn placed his hand on Liam’s thigh, rubbing up and down, closer and closer to Liam’s member. Zayn was inches away from touching Liam’s erection, when Liam placed his and on his, entwining them together. The car stopped as Zayn let go of Liam’s hand, getting out the car.

“Where are we Zayn?” Liam said getting out the car.

Zayn pushed Liam against the car, pressing their lips together. Liam wrapped his hand around his neck, making there no space between them. Zayn’s pants became tight, he wanted more of Liam rather than just his lips. He pulled away, grabbing Liam’s wrist. Liam giggled.

Zayn entered the building, heading towards the elevator. Zayn matched his hands with Liam’s, standing behind him, sucking his neck. He bite and licked, wanting to make sure everyone could see Liam was his. He pulled away as the elevator bell rang and the door opened. They walked in, pressing the #15 and making the elevator doors close instantly. Liam stood there, his and Zayn’s hands together, they fit like matching pieces to a puzzle. No words were spoken, just lips to each other. Zayn grazed the bottom of Liam’s lips. Before Liam could allow entrance, the bell rang. Zayn groaned, pulling Liam to his apartment.

They both jogged over the door, as Zayn pulled out his keys. He struggled to pick the key.

“You know….this is really killing the mood.” Liam said, leaving a smirk plastered on his face.

Zayn got the key, putting it through the nob and pulling Liam into the apartment. He didn’t bother to put on the light. He just let the moon light help him to see. Zayn pulled Liam towards the couch seductively. Liam laid as Zayn climbed over him. His face began to flush a bright scarlet as Zayn began to lick and suck on his neck. A loud moan escaped his mouth as Zayn nibbled on his sweet spot. Zayn began to push down against Liam’s, leaving no space. Liam’s pants started to become tight as Zayn’s hard erection rubbed against his. Liam became a moaning mess, mumbling Zayn’s name. Zayn pulled away, pressing his to Liam’s, forcing his tongue through Liam’s mouth. There was not time for asking, just lust. Zayn wanted Liam, he wanted his body now. Zayn moaned as he began to pull up Liam’s shirt, exposing his abs. He pulled away, letting the shirt fly to the floor.

Zayn licked his lips as he studied the young boys perfect body. He began to suck and kiss around Liam’s body, trying to find the perfect spot to leave another mark. He found the perfect spot, Liam moaned over and over.

“Z-Zayn.” Liam mumbled.

Zayn pulled away, pressing his lips back to Liam’s.

Liam became tired of being the lower; he wanted to show that Zayn was his and only his. He flipped Zayn over, so Liam was above. He began to nibble and suck on Zayn’s collar bone.

Zayn moaned, “Li-Liam.” Liam didn’t pull away, he began to nibble harder, leaving teeth marks on Zayn’s skin. Zayn moaned louder. He pulled away, breathing heavily.

“Don’t ever cheat on me.” Liam hissed, pulling off Zayn’s shirt.

“Wouldn’t think of it after that bite.” Zayn said smiling. Liam began to go back to suck on Zayn’s skin, leaving red spots all around his chest. Zayn moaned, bringing his hands to Liam’s lower region, rubbing his member slowly.

Liam pulled away, grabbing Zayn’s hand. He pushed it to the side of Zayn. He stared deep into Zayn’s eyes, seeing disappointment.

“Zayn…” Liam began

“But baby,” Zayn said his voice small.

“I’m too young, I’m only 17.” Liam sighed. He wanted to have Zayn’s body, but not yet, it wasn’t the right time.

Zayn nodded understandingly. Liam leaned back, grabbing his shirt off the floor. The bell rang as both boys pulled their shirts on. Zayn sighed in frustration as he got up to get the door. He felt as if he had Liam all to himself finally, that he could show him how much he loved him.

The doorbell rang again. “Coming!” Zayn shouted pulling the door open. Stan stood there, arms crossed.

“Thanks for leaving me you twat.” Stan said pushing past Zayn into the apartment. Stan glanced over towards where Liam was sitting.

“Well as you can see I had a perfectly good reason to.” Zayn said sitting next to Liam.

Liam got up as Zayn put his arm around him. “I-I gotta go Zayn, I'll call you.” Liam said closing the door behind him as he left the apartment. Zayn huffed as Stan sat next to him.

“Wha’d I miss.” Stan said concern in his eyes.

Zayn groaned. “I came this close to having my one and only, but he denied me again. I don’t know what I’m going to do to show that boy that I love him.” Zayn said resting his face in his hands.

“Well why don’t you take him on a date, you got money and you guys haven’t had such a good relationship so far. Maybe a date will work things out.”

Zayn just huffed, walking to the bathroom turning on the water. He pulled off his clothes, revealing the red marks Liam had left on his body.

Why didn’t he want me, its not because of his age, wh-why? Zayn thought entering the shower.