Idea

Rosanna(Rosi)POV
I waited in my last period for the bell to ring. Everyone was waiting because after the bell rings, it's fall break. When the air gets colder, leaves get prettier, and clothes get comfier. The best time of year and my style actually matches it. My phone buzzed and I took it out of my pocket. Faith, my trusty best friend. Everyone thinks we will grow apart at some point because we're polar opposites.
Faith-Meet me at the edge of the woods.
Me-What is it this time?
Faith-Just come here
Me-Be there in 5
The bell rang and I pulled my bag over my shoulder, heading toward the woods. I saw Faith and she had worry written on her face.
"What's wrong Faith?"

"My dad left me this text."

'When you get home I expect you to be ready. Your chores weren't finished, walking won't be a choice tomorrow.'

Faith's father had been beating her since her brother died. He thinks it's her fault.

"What do I do Rosi? I'm scared."

I took her hand and led her through the woods. She followed with a puzzled look laid on her face. I found a small hit I used to hide in.
"We can camp here for the night. I have extra clothes we can wear."

She nodded and walked in.

"So this is where you hid from your brother?"

"Yeah my dad helped me build it since he had to take him away. My mom and I stayed here till my dad retrieved us."

"You never told me what happened."

"I don't want to talk about it. Let's go collect sticks for a fire."

She nodded and we looked around for sticks. We split up after awhile to find thicker sticks. I had walked away from the hut 10 minutes ago only to feel my pocket vibrate.
Faith-I found something, walk my way
Me-k
I dropped my sticks off then walked in her direction. Only to feel a cold chill go down my back as I caught sight of her.
"Faith, what's sup?"

"Who lives past here?"

"Not sure, I asked my mom that and she knew. She said she couldn't tell me though. All I got out of here is the people that live past there are dangerous."

"We should go see."

"No Faith. I trust my mom to know..."

"Rosi, stop we'll do it tomorrow. When we have more daylight."
I sighed and nodded. I knew if I didn't agree she would go alone, and that wasn't happening. She smiled and we walked back to camp. We finally drifted into sleep after we heard the howl of a distant wolf.

Oliver's POV
I sat in a pack meeting waiting for distant packs to compromise on something I stopped paying attention to. My beta and me where half asleep until someone hit the table.
"Than that's it, good working with you. Your dismissed."
We stood and walked out. My gamma was half asleep to.
"Guys agree with me that we did not need to come to this meeting."

"Agreed."
Said my beta and I. That made me tired but now we have to run back. Which takes 4 hours. We were about to shift when my beta and I stopped. I smelt an amazing scent. I ran toward it and stopped when I saw a girl in a cardigan, skinny jeans and fuzzy boots. She turned and had a beautiful face. Freckles covered her nose, blonde hair laid over her beautiful blue eyes. I almost grabbed her when I realized she was human. My beta did the same. We followed them to a little hut and walked somewhat away.
"Ryan, what do we do? Mines human and yours hasn't shifted."

"Oliver, I say we keep them safe now and talk tomorrow. It's be easier."
I nodded and our gamma headed back to keep the pack under control. I followed my mate as her and her friend split up. She picked sticks up until her back pocket buzzed. She walked back to  the little hut and laid sticks down, heading in the direction of her friend. I met my beta and we watched.
"Faith, what's sup?"

"Who lives past here?"

"Not sure, I asked my mom that and she knew. She said she couldn't tell me though. All I got out of her is the people that live past there are dangerous."

"We should go see."

"No Faith. I trust my mom to know..."

"Rosi, stop we'll do it tomorrow. When we have more daylight."
I loved how innocent my mate is. Beautiful. And her name made me almost go mad. Rosi, my wolf repeated over and over. I cut him off when they walked back and started a fire. My mate laid under the hut shivering as did her friend. I wanted to cuddle with her so bad but knew it was a bad idea. My mate closed her eyes and I howled. She will lay peacefully.