Explaining and wolf out

Rosi POV
I shifted away from the windows sun rays and hit something hard. It grumbled and I opened my eyes. The man, wolf thing. His eyes opened and smiled. I scooted back, only to be brought closer to his chest.
"Go back to sleep sweetheart, it's like six."
I tried to scoot away again only to get pulled closer. He was warm but I didn't feel like overstepping.
"Just sleep with me, you're cold."
I nodded and got close to his chest. Only to feel sleep come with ease.
~~~~
I woke up alone this time. With no warm spot next to me. Where did he go? The door opened and my mate looked at me with adoration in his eyes. Weird.
"Hey sweetheart, sorry I had Alpha business to attend to."

"Alpha?"

"Let's go eat and I'll explain everything."
I nodded and grabbed the hand he held out to me. We walked down many flights of stairs and reached a gorgeous kitchen. He pulled out an island chair and sat me in it. Such a gentleman. He walked around and grabbed a pan. Along with grabbing eggs from the refrigerator.
"Okay, ask me anything."

"What are you? What's a mate? And an Alpha? Who exactly are you?"
He smirked.
"I'm Oliver Lycan, Alpha of the Dark Moon pack. An Alpha is the leader of there pack. Along with a beta, gamma, and delta. They are second, third command. The delta is my attack helper. We are all wolves, which means we can shift. A mate is the soulmate the Moon Goddess creates for us. Which in my case is you."
I looked at him, dumbfounded. He looked up and smirked.
"Okay from the looks of it, your lost. I'll help you understand more later. But now I need to know about you."

"My names Rosanna, call me Rosi. Uh I just found out I had a Greek God as a mate. I don't know what else could possibly top that."
He nodded and still had that smirk on his face. I would love to know what he's thinking. It'd be nice.

After eating we sat on the couch, and he kept looking over at me. He did it for like the hundredth time and I looked back.
"Can I help you?"
He nodded and pushed me to my back. Hovering over me, with black eyes. I froze not knowing what to do. They turned red then back to green, but he was still pinning me down.
"You know sweetheart, you make it hard to be around you. You're so beautiful, my wolf just wants to hold you and... My point is stop looking so hot."
I let out a nervous laugh and he got off of me. His eyes kept going back and forth from black to green. It was actually worrying me.
"Oliver? Are you okay?"

He got up and bolted up the stairs. What is my life?
••••
Oliver POV
My little mate looked at me and watched my eyes as my wolf tried to take over.
"Oliver? Are you okay?"

Her voice almost sent my wolf over edge. I ran upstairs and to the guest bathroom. I locked the door and waited for my stupid wolfs hormones to go away. My plan failed when I heard light footsteps. Our bedroom door opened and then shut. My little mate was worried about me. She opened the door next to the bathroom then shut it. I heard her stop in front of the bathroom door.
"Oliver?"

She sounded scared.
"Yes, little mate."

I heard a sigh of relief come from the other side of the door.
"Are you okay? I don't like it out here alone. And I'm confused, please come out."

"Sweetheart, I don't want to hurt you. I'm having a hard time fighting off my wolf."
I watched under the door and the shadow got bigger. She was sitting outside of it.
"How can I help?"

I chuckled and leaned my head against the door. Her breathing was calm but her movements were shaky.
"You can't. Just let me try to calm him."

"Let me meet him. If your wolf is anything like you, he would care to much about me to hurt me."
I sighed this time. I knew she was right, but his thoughts could get me in trouble.
"Go to our room and I'll be out in a minute."

"Okay."
Is all I heard and my mates sent faded. I looked in the mirror and let my wolf take over.
••••
Claud POV
I walked out of the bathroom and to our room. My mate was sitting on the bed playing with her hair. I shut the door and her eyes showed happiness but some fear at the same time.
"I'm Claud. You must be Rosanna."

"Rosi, is what you can call me."
I felt a smirk come onto my lips and her turn to face me.
"Why did you want to see me so bad?"
I was on her in a split second. Her breath hitched, and I got closer to her ear.
"Because I wanted to be able to kiss, hug, and/or cuddle with you. Your not just Oliver's."
I left her ear and her heartbeat picked up. Breathing came out uneven. I got closer to her and moved some hair away from her face. I watched her eyes try to find a way out, but she needed to stay calm.
"Look at me Rosi. Please."
She looked me right in the eyes and everything started to calm. Her breathing steadied, heartbeat evened out, and shakiness went away. Then I felt Oliver surface. At least I got to see my mate.