Shes a what?

Rosi POV
I woke up cold and with my nose running. I coughed alittle and Faith woke up.
"You okay?"

"Probably getting sick, but it's whatever."
She sighed and nodded. I knew she hated when I was sick, especially since my mom got distant. I had to care for myself, and Faith hated that. I threw a cardigan and shorts at her, grabbing me some to. Also grabbing my beanie. We started to walk up to the sign when I stopped.
"Faith I don't want to. What if someone attacks us, or hurts you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

"Rosi, I'm here and if someone wants to take us on they can."
I nodded and walked behind her. We walked for awhile and it was beautiful. Than I felt a hand go over my mouth and waist. Faith turned and her eyes were yellow.
"Hello rouge, what you doing with this human."
She growled and I grew fear against her. She was than was grabbed and I froze hearing a louder, scarier growl behind me. I felt tears rush down my face. Two men with black eyes walked up.
"Let them go, don't make me ask again."

"Yes Alpha Oliver."
I was let go of. I turned and ran. If they caught up I didn't care. They all just growled.
"Rosi!"
I ran to my car until I saw Faith run out with the men. I locked the doors and started the car.
"Rosanna Marie Walker open the door now. You know I won't hurt you, and neither will they."
I backed out and drove away. I drove home and ran to my room. Only to hear my dad banging on the door. He hated me, especially when I didn't speak. I went mute for a few months after my mom got distant, but Faith helped me. Now he gets worried whenever I go straight to my room. Than I heard a particular voice. Faith's.
"Rosi, open the door. Let me explain."

"No how will you explain all of that. Your eyes, the growling, your sudden liking for those men."
I was sobbing. I felt the key go into the door and I opened my window. I climbed to the roof and jumped. I ran to the woods that were in my backyard. I stopped and sat, until I heard a twig snap. Faith walked out and I stood.
"Rosi, don't run anymore or you'll be in your mates arms. I'm trying to help."

"Mate? Your crazy Faith. Stay away from me, and never ever come near me or my family again. Your the definition of a monster."
Tears filled her eyes and I ran past her. I cried more and got home. I didn't want to go inside. I sat on my childhood swing and cried. Only until my hands were removed from my face, there I front of me was the man who's eyes were black back in the restricted area.
"Sweetheart calm down, I'm here."

"Get away from me, you're worse than Faith."
Hurt filled his eye. I felt bad for saying that to him. What was happening?

Oliver POV
She started pacing after what she said, she felt bad and was trying to make sense of it. I walked closer and she turned only to get wide eyed.
"Father, what are you doing?"
I turned and saw a man with a shot gun. My mate walked past me and slowly toward her father.
"Saving you from destiny. You will not be mates with a wolf."

"A what? Dad put the gun down now, or I'll go mute again. I mean it, and this time Faith can't get me out of it. Now put it down."

"You will anyway, being a brat and all. I saved you from your brother. Yet you and your mother treat me like shit."

"Don't bring Daniel into this he was sick."

"He was abusive, and almost killed you."
I picked her up and used my speed to get us deep into the woods. She fell to the ground and sobbed. I held her hoping she could understand my love for her. She laid her head on my chest and sniffled.
"Wh-who are you, a-and why do I feel so safe?"

"I'll explain later but sleep now. Everything will be okay."
She nodded and fell asleep. I carried her to Faith and Ryan. Faith stood and looked at my mate.
"Did she ware herself out?"

"Yeah, but her dad knew about wolves and mates. I'll explain later, and now we have a long walk ahead of us."
We walked and a breeze went by making her shiver. She got closer and put her hand on my chest. I smiled then watched my beta pick his mate up. She fell asleep almost instantly.

We reached the pack grounds and the female guards greeted us.
"Ladies why are you out so late?"

"Gamma Tim instructed us to meet you instead of males, so you didn't hurt them for staring at your mates."
We reached the house and the women walked home while some men went to guard. I opened the door and walked to my room, nodding my head to my beta. I shut the door and laid her on the bed.
"Rosi?"

"Hmm." I almost melted at her light voice.
"I took you to my house, please sit up so I can explain."
She turned, probably following my voice, and looked me straight in the eyes.
"I'm a wolf."
Her eyebrows scrunched together.
"Can we talk about this tomorrow? I bet there's a lot of explaining to do. Wait I'm in your bed, where will you sleep?"

"Can I sleep on the other side?"

She nodded and pulled the blanket close to her face.
"Night little mate."

"Night, and thank you."

"For what?"

"For getting me out of that argument."

"You're welcome."
With that, I waited for her breathing to even out before I fell into a comfortable rest.