Chapter Six

No One's POV

It was the twins' seventh name-day, Catelyn watched on as the children; Robb, Raven, Jon, played in the courtyard of Winterfell. She stood there scowling, seven years and she still couldn't figure out why her son loved those bastards so much. He spent every waking moment with them, from the moment they woke up to the moment the went to sleep.

She went to the Godswood to pray. To pray for something she hasn't in years. "Please, just take them away. Make them die, have Ned send them away. Just take them far from here." She prayed aloud. It was days until her prayers were seemingly answered.

________________________________________________________________________________

Rodrick's POV

During our sparring lesson, I notice that Jon is slower than usual, and he is losing easier than he ever has. At first, I thought it was because I had him sparring with Raven, that he didn't want to hurt his sister. After Raven knocked him on his ass once again, I called him over "Jon, what's going on with you today?"

"Nothing." Was his simple reply

"If it's about Raven, I told you boys..."

"It's not that." He cut in

"Then what is it?"

"I.. I just don't feel well."

"Why don't you go see that maester?" I say pushing him in that direction.

"No. I'm fine, really. I don't want to waste his time, or worry Raven."

I nod "Jon, I admire you looking out for her, but if it gets any worse promise me you'll go see Maester Ludwin." After a few minutes, he nodded. I turn to the other kids. "Okay, that's it for today. Go on with your day."

The four of them walk away, as I turn I see Raven bounding to Jon and Robb, and Theon walking in the other direction.

________________________________________________________________________________

Raven's POV

"Hey Jon. Are you okay?" I ask

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You weren't fighting like you usually do." Robb points out

"Guys, I'm fine! Just drop it!" He snaps at us, then walking away.

"Jon, wa-" I start

"Raven, leave him alone for now." Robb cuts me off

I nod and walk off with Robb to play.

______________________________________________________________________

Later that night...

I know Robb told me to leave him alone, but that was hours ago. He has to be better by now, right?

I lightly knock on his door. "Jon?" I call. "Jon, open the door." Nothing. "Okay, I'm coming in." I walk in to see Jon sitting on the edge of his bed, looking paler than usual, a thin layer of sweat coating his face. As I get closer to him I notice that his skin is covered with tiny dots. "Jon, are you alright?" No response. "I'm going to get father."

________________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV

Raven runs out of the room to the other end of the castle, to the Lord and Lady's chamber. She barges in without knocking, to find her father and Lady Stark lying in bed. "Raven, what in seven hells are you doing in here?" Ned scolds, sparing a glance at his wife. He notices how scared his daughter looks. His face softens, as he gets out of bed and walks over to Raven. "What's the matter, love?"