Shadow Guy, part 2

HI! So thank u to everyone who read, voted and commented! I was so happy when u guys wanted me to keep going that i think i actually cried! Ok a bit over dramatic, but really i never thought it was so good that people would want to read more and now I'm sooo going to keep going with it! So thanks to everyone! Sooo here we are......part 2!

Part 2.

(Recap)

"Watch it!" the driver called back out of his window. I slowly sat up, my heart racing. I placed my already bleeding hand behind my head and brought it back into view to see it fully covered with more of my blood.

I looked at my hand in horror; "Look out!" my head jerked to my left to see a boy on his bicycle inches from crashing me. "Ahhhhhhhh!" i screamed before falling back as my head got heaver and heaver.

I saw him swerve, but my eyelids got heaver and heaver after ever second past before i finally passed out.....the last thing i remember was these ocean blue eyes staring straight back into my drowsy green one's.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My eyes started to open slowly and i snuggled more into the warm covers. Wait! Covers? My eyes flew open and i sat up looking around the room i was in. Where the hell am i? All i can remember is passing out and looking into these amazing blue eyes.

I was in someone's bed! I looked closer at the room. It was bare, the only things you could see in here was a chair in the corner, a wardrobe and one bedside table. The room was dark and totally brown......but that really horrible dirty brown, like something's so old.

I climbed out the bed and tip toed to the door. Oh my god! What if that person kidnapped me!?! My heart started to bang hard against my chest and my breathing quickened. Ok, ok breathe Brie! I told myself. Look for something to use as a weapon.

I looked around the room one more time but there was nothing. The wardrobe! I walked over to it and opened the door revelling some tops and jeans. Ok it's safe to say it's defiantly a boy's room. Behind the clothes a wooden pointed stick hide.

Who the hell keeps something like this is their wardrobe? I shook my head and walked back to the door. It's long enough to hit someone across the head with so I'll take it. I opened the door and closed my eyes tightly as it made a squeaking noise.

Damn! I stayed where i was for a moment until i knew no one heard. The hall way was so different; it was painted in a cream white with two doors next to this room and three doors on the opposite side. Creepy, what kinda freak makes his room look like a cave when the rest of the house is so.....elegant?

I tip toed to the stair case and took one step after the other quietly. Just next to the stair case looked like a living room and next to it i think was the kitchen......no it looks more like a games room. The room opposite it was the kitchen......Yes! The front door! It was right ahead of me! Ok maybe i should make a run for it.

I was two steps away from the stairs when someone's arms wrapped around my waist. "Ah! Get your filthy hands away from me!" i yelled still trying to escape the person's hold. "Look just stop....." i cut them off by elbowing their stomach and spinning around whacking them across the head with the stick.

Jesus Christ did i even hurt him? He fell back a few steps but he didn't react in the way someone would if they just got hit across the head with a flaming stick! I raised my hands up again holding the stick ready to bring it down..............

My eyes widened as i saw who it was, it was the same boy from the shadow. The sick fell out my hands and then that's when i realised he was just staring at me. He wasn't moving, he could have grabbed the stick out of my hand but instead he didn't.