Shadow Guy, part 4

HI! Ok so with all the comments i got there's no point in asking if u want me to keep writing this story, I LOVE U GUYS! But hey if u think i should stop plz tell! Ok so anyway moving on if there is anything u don't get I'll explain but it might be because you'll find out in the following chapters and if that happens i won't explain cause then it'll ruin the story! Ok, ok, ok here it is........part 4!

Part 4

(Recap)

It never sent shivers down me, actually i didn't care. But then someone bent in and whispered in a husky voice in to my ear, "Don't ever change." Ok so then i had to jerk up. I sat straight up and no one was there. I looked down and.....and i was topless!

My top lay on the floor, well at least i still have my bra on. i got up and pulled the top back over my head, something's up with James and I'm goanna find out what, he's not only wired but he's holding something back.....and no way can normal people do that sort of stuff he does.

Oh and not to forget that his voice was the one i just heard! Plus I'm.....crazy about him, there has to be something wrong with him, there has to be?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I went downstairs and made some toast and sat down eating alone. I ate the last bite and my sister walked through the door. "Brie!" she called closing the door. I sighed and dropped my plate in the sink.

"In here!" i called back. I started washing the dishes and she walked in. "Hi, um.......what are you going to do later?" i gave her a quick glance and continued scrubbing the plate. I knew it was already clean but i just kept going.

"Nothing," i replied giving no eye contact. "Oh ok..........maybe we can.........." "You know what i think i might go out, you should call some friends, have them over........Candice invited me over to her place, i think i might go after all." She nodded and looked down at the floor.

I put the plate on the drying wrack and went back up to my room. You most probably think I'm the one being mean and the one who makes our relationship thin, but truthfully I'm stopping her from doing something she doesn't want to do.

It's the second time she's offered to do something with me but last time i went it we never talked until she finally lost it. We have nothing in common and by not going with her I'm forcing her to do something she hates.........and that's not me.

Oh god i really wanted to go out with her, but it's just a mistake. I love my sister but.........the only thing is the feeling isn't mutual.

I sat on the bed for a few minutes just thinking about where I'm going. I finally decided I'd go for a walk then I'd see where it takes me. i got up and turned round to face the window as i put my jacket on.

i pulled my jacket down and was about to turn around to leave when i saw him again in the same place i first saw him. I ran down the stairs and out the door, but when i reached the lamp post he was gone! Again!

i walked away and down the street. It was pitch black by now and the wind kept blowing harder and harder against my skin. I folded my arms and walked with my head bowed. "It's not safe for young girl to be walking around in the dark alone you know,"

i stopped walking and frowned but not turning around. I was really annoyed, when i want to talk to him he disappears and then he creeps the fuck out of me and just does the same thing, so why should i look at him?

But the truth is that it......doesn't......really creep me out, it annoys the crap out of me! "I can handle myself; beside what is it to you?" the next thing i knew i felt someone's arms around me and i closed my eyes lifting my head in slight pleasure.

"Why won't you look at me?" he whispered into my ear. For the first time since he touched me i felt my skin explode, sending tingles down my entire body, i didn't feel like talking but i had to hold up my own,

"beca.....because.....when i do....yo...you disappear......i can't.....talk to...you," ugh! I shouldn't be shuttering! He loosened his grip and pun me round to face him, i automatically opened my eyes and my hands rested on his chest whilst his hands lay on my waist.

"I'm here, you can now." I looked back into his eyes and everything went black, i went numb but i didn't pass out.....well at least i think i didn't. When the black started to fade i was on the top of a hill looking down at the neighbourhood.

"How........how did we get here?" i asked falling down to the floor. "We walked, so ask what you want............i think you'd feel a bit strange......you know with the whole being with someone you've hardly known," he sat down next to me......really close.

"Ok fine just tell me everything i think that would be easier then asking questions," he gave a small chuckle and looked out to the view, "I'm nineteen, but you already know that, I leave alone, no brother's no sister's and no parents........they also died like yours." He looked back at me and i couldn't stand looking at him.

"That's really it," he said. Before i knew it i felt his sweet breathe wash over my face, he was inches from my lips again! Well at least this time i know him a little bit more so it won't be so bad anymore.....right?

What the hell i can't keep away any longer, i was leaning in as he was too but as my eyes were about to close i saw something red on the collar of his shirt. I know it could of been a bit of dirt but something in me just couldn't ignore it......and plus why would he want to kiss me, the freak when he's got Taylor at his feet.

I pulled back before our lips touched. God damn! I cursed myself for that. "What's that? On your collar?" his eyes fully opened and he looked down at his shirt, he got to his feet and so did i. "Is....that blood!?!" i asked coming closer to him.

He looked up to me and something in his eyes showed...........was it panic? I took a step back, "I've got to go," he said looking around, i took a step forwards trying to grab hold of his arm but then he was gone! I hate it when he does that!

I sighed and walked down back to my house, why did he freak when i saw it and was it blood? Well if he thinks I'm goanna kiss him then he's so wrong, ok fine i don't think he want's too with a freak but he.....he said he likes wired, and for me never to change.

Ah! That's it I'm goanna ignore him from now on! let's see how he likes it.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok i know it's still slow but plz keep giving it a chance! So PLZ VOTE COMMENT AND FAN! If u liked it tat much!