Shadow Guy, part 3

Hi, ok so i actually started writing this the day i posted the first chapter so i hope u like it. To tell the truth i didn't think people would want me to upload after part two so I'm like over the moon! Anyway here's part 3!

Part 3

(Recap)

I sighed and turned on my side bringing my knees up to my chest, a smile formed on my lips and i felt......happy. Someone else who's wired like me......ok maybe a bit weirder but hey i don't care.....he just has some issues to get straight.

And ok i keep thinking about him kissing me and.....doing stuff to me, I've never imagined that with another guy before in my life!! What the fuck has he done to me......I'm most probably a bigger freak now than before.

Oh well all i have to do is get through school tomorrow and then who knows maybe I'll see him again. I wonder what school he goes to?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My sister came back around about nine at night, she peaked in my room to see if i was sleeping, "Brie......are you a wake?" she whispered, i don't feel like talking to her so i didn't answer. When the door finally closed i turned and faced it before looking up at the celling.

I love my sister but maybe if she acted more.......alive with the fact that she was looking after me it would make it easier to face her, but i guess because it's obvious that she hates being the one to look after me i try to act like I'm not here.......it makes it easier for her i think.

Same thing happened again, i woke up sweating and frightened until it sinks in that it was only a dream. I take a bath and fall back on my bed, normal routine normal everything. I'm just glad my room and the shower isn't near my sisters room, she needs her sleep after working all day yesterday.

I walked to wardrobe and looked through my clothes. Don't get me wrong i have a lot of sexy stuff and believe me when i mean a lot! I just don't wear them because i prefer wearing normal none revealing stuff. Plus I'm not as pretty as all those other girl's at school.

I'm the weird, quiet, keep to yourself girl at school.....so that's maybe why. Hey i should give them away if I'm not goanna ever use them, i thought as i took out a pair of white skinny jeans with a black belt. I pulled out my long sleeved black top with white hearts on it.

I brushed my hair out ignoring the pain that it caused. I tied it back in a ponytail and let two tiny strands fall on either side of my face. i applied some lip balm and walked over to my sisters room. I opened the door half way and pocked my head in to see her.

Her arms where spread wide apart and half her face was covered by her messy blond hair. I closed the door and walked back down stairs. I never eat breakfast so I'm used to the belly ache. I got my trainers on and flung my bag around my shoulder and out the door i was.

I walked out in that favourite colour and this time stayed on the pavement. I thought about yesterday and the fact he rides to school.....so maybe I'll see him again. I got to the gates and they were still locked so i sat on the bench next to it.

I pulled out my English book and started writing out some sentences about how Romeo and Juliet could have escaped alive and together apart from the fact that if he got the letter it would never happened in the first place.

"Funny, I've never seen anyone arrive at school early before." My head snapped up to see those fantasying blue eyes staring back at me and that shaggy brown hair hanging sexily. He goes.....here.....at.....my......school.

"Yeah......well I'm not like anyone else," he grinned and sat next to me, "And look who's talking, your here are you not?" he nodded and chuckled under his breathe, "i guess i am," he said looking at me. i turned my head and starred down at the floor.