Crime

(Y/n) POV
It was afternoon, and well I was with Adrien and Nino. BUT WITH ADRIEN OMG, calm down (y/n) you've got this stay chill. Miss Bustiey I don't know how to write her name sry. Then said "get a partner for the projec uhh (y/n) with Adrien and ........."
THANK YOU SO MUCH MISS Bustiey

"Uhh hey school is almost over, let's go to the library for research what do you think?"

"Uhh yeah"I was blushing hard like really hard

   He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the library. We arrived and looked for the books, we luckily found it we were working but then DING DING DING the bell rang. I've never been so happy in my life, but then

" Uhh (y/n) want to work on it in my house or is your schedule full?"

"Umm su-" I was interrupted by a person with a violin breaking my eardrums and Adrien's.

ADRIEN POV

My eardrums were hurt after, I left (y/n) I knew she'd be fine thanks to her powers. It was hard because the violin guy kept on hurting my ears Ladybug and I still had no luck then (y/N) came, she used her fire magic so he could stop playing the violin and he did because it  seemed as if he was afraid of fire I used my magic by sticking him with lightning his hands burned, it was alright though because I could control the pain Ladybug quickly grabbed the violin and broke it and de evelizied the akuma.

"Thanks Miss?"

"Uhh call me angel"

" okay miss angel" I smiled

"Umm chat" Ladybug said

He responded "what happened my lady?"

" You're flirting is getting bad, you're torturing her"

"It's okay" I said " I don't mind"

"Uhh okay bug out" she said

"So... hi?" He said

"Uhh sry chat I need to work on a project" I said with sadness in my voice

"No prob"

"Okay thanks chat I'll meet you later, maybe" and with that I left.

Time skip to were they're working on the project

"Ohh um, I'm sry Adrien."

"For what?"

"For well leaving you... alone."

"Oh about that, there's no problem, I mean we had to hide for our safety.... let's work on the project... shall we?"

"Uhh sure"