Lemon 7 mintes in heaven part 2

So here's the thing I didn't wright it someone else did, my cousin. Her name is ChatNoirrulz  and ChatNoir_1  she has two accounts.

We were inside, I was blushing like crazy! My closet was big, like a walking closet. It was straight though so you couldn't really hide. Only behind my dresses if so.

He said "I decided, I'm showing you my identity... Plagg CLAWS IN"

Alya heard, "DID CHAT DETRANSFORM!?"

It was Adrien...

"No" he said " Its just something I say okay"

"Oh okay" she said a little sad.

We started to whisper,

" Adrien it was you"

"Yeah sorry, if , I dissappointed you"

"You didn't, don't worry. I'm glad."

"Why?"

"Cause you and Chat are the boys I had a crush on"

"Really?!"

"Yeah"

"Oh wow"

I leaned in and so did he,  soon the gap between us was closing. We kissed!! Omg omg omg.
"I'm gonna transform, you know how Alya is right?"

"Yeah"

"Plagg claws out!"

Soon after that Alya opened the door.

The time passed, Adrien led them back to their homes safely. I was thinking of the kiss when Adrien as Chat came through the door. I was sitting on my bed

Here's the lemon, I'm not reading more... ChatNoir_1  or ChatNoirrulz  will make the rest.....

Then he sat next to me and said those three words I love "i love u" then we kissed again and this time with more passion and lust.

He then led me to my bed and got on top of me he broke the kiss and looked at me in the eyes and then detransformed as soon as he did plagg went downstairs, I guess he sensed my kwami cause she was downstairs eating.

Then we kissed again and this time with more force he then started going more down to the neck.He soon found the spot I liked and abused it by sucking on it and bitting it.

I felt a tug on my shirt and in an instant my shirt was gone I was left in my f/c bra.

He then started to remove my pants soon after. I was left in my undergarments he then removed his shirt I stared at his well toned abbs and started to trace them with my hands he then took my hands and pinned them above my head.

I was shocked but snapped out of it when he started to massage my breast with his free hand then he let go of my hands and started to unclip my bra I instantly covered my self up he said "don't cover ur self u look beautiful mon minué"

He took my hands and put them aside then he looked at my breast and liked his lips seductively and I knew that I was a blushing mess by now.

He then started to suck on my right one while he massaged the other one.