7 minutes in heaven part 1

Don't play music until I say, thank you!

Y/n POV

"Do you think he'll tell?" He asked concerned

"Nah... he's intimidated"he let out a small sigh and a nod afterwards

"So why did you come here?"

"Well can't a prince just visit his queen?"

"I thought your queen was Ladybug?"

"Uhhh, yeah and so are you. Please understand, I can't decide." I sat on my bed and patted the side of where I was sitting on the bed to show him he should sit next to me. He was leaning toward the wall, he soon obeyed.

"Yeah, I understand. No problem, it must be confusing, I'm in your shoes."

"Really? With who?" He soon smirked "let me guess is it me and someone else?"

I blushed, "Yeah" he turned surprised

Adrien POV

Once she said that I got surprised, I wonder who the other boy was... she continued

"You and someone else...."

"Who's my rival?"

"I'm sorry Chat I'm not saying... until you show me your identity"

Oh no, if I showed her, she'd probably be disappointed. But once again if I didn't show her she'd choose the other boy.

I stood up from her bed and leaned against the wall once again, " If I show you, you'll be disappointed. I know it."

She stood up and went in front of me, "I don't care, I'll love both sides of you. You love both sides of me, right?"

"Yeah, but, I'm not sure."

"I won't pressure you," she sighed "I'm not choosing until you show me your identity, and then right then I'll have to know more of you. If I know you without the mask then it'll be easier."

"How'd you know?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, its you and 2 other girls. What if I don't choose you? Why'd you assume I was worried you wouldn't choose me?"

"Well you were saying your thoughts, a little low but I managed to hear."

"Oh wow" I was scratching the back of my head now.

It was quiet and awkward...

She finally said," Want me to sing so it isn't more awkward?"

"Yes please" she nodded and grabbed my hand so I was following her.

We were going to her 2nd floor and went to a room where there was a MUSIC STUDIO!?
What, that's so cool. She made me sit in a black leather couch. She went in the singing room, she smiled and started

Play the music

Remember those walls I built, well baby they're tumbling down