||::||||::||PART 3||::||||::||

Giovanni's eyes opened slowly as a familiar scent caressed his memories. It'd been weeks since he tasted her creamy brown skin. She wouldn't let him taste what he'd wanted to. She kept everything measured, controlled which meant he was out of control. It was a strange place for him. He couldn't even say he remembered the last time matters were out of his control.

Giovanni set up on the edge of the bed and rubbed his face. This wouldn't be the first time he thought she came to him again for it to only be a shadow cast wrong. He pushed himself off the bed, walked with heavy feet to the open balcony doors, and strolled out into the warm darkness. The moon was full and bright casting its bluish grey glow over the dark thundering water below. It was always so quiet this time of night save for the ocean and Giovanni loved it.

Giovanni looked over his shoulder when he heard music coming from his bedroom. He frowned and peaked inside. The sight nearly made his jaw fall open. Only years of perfecting his poker face allowed him to keep his cool.

Giovanni's sexy secret assassin lover was laying in her curve hugging panty and bra set across his bed a condom held between her teeth. He glanced over at his night stand, the drawer was open and the remaining condoms were falling out the open drawer. His phone was the culprit playing music that was made to heat blood and stoke desire. His shadow lover took the wrapped condom out her mouth, tucked it inside her bra rolling on her stomach, and pushed her body back so her ass was spread high in the air.

Giovanni licked his lips imagining himself behind her seeing the beautiful shape her round bottom made before he pressed himself between those tight lips.

She crawled to the end of the bed and brought her legs over the edge. She turned with grace and agility to one of the posts on his four post bed and spun around it like an exotic dancer to the beat of the song playing. She hooked her leg on the post and used her momentum to spin around the pole. She held onto the post with her legs signalling him to come to her with a curl of her pointer finger.

Giovanni pushed himself off the balcony door frame and strolled toward her taking in the agility and strength that it took to do what she was doing. She climbed to the top of the bed and crawled across the wood beam that ran horizontally from post to post. He was at the foot of the bed now wondering how the hell... what the hell...

She swung down using the incredible strength of her slender muscles and wrapped her legs over his shoulders. Giovanni's clasped her bottom her female scent so close made his mouth water. He moved the cloth of her panties out his way and feasted on her sensitive flesh. Hungry. He wanted all of her. Too long had he waited.

Giovanni tasted, licked and sucked her sex until her body erupted in shivers and a long deep moan echoed through the room. He had to have her in that moment. He couldn't wait. He needed to feel her around him.

Even in the aftermath of her orgasm, she had the strength to pull herself from his shoulders using the top beam of his bed and push him down on the bed with her feet pressed to his chest. She placed one leg on either side of his body and twisted and rolled her hips to the smooth music making her way down to his nudity sliding the condom over him. She moved the cloth of her panties aside and positioned his sex at the cusp of hers and slowly slid down the length of him keeping her eyes trained on his. The feeling of her slick, hot pussy engulfing him, surrounding him, tightened every muscle in his body.

Giovanni had no idea how intense it could be how intense she was. He'd had sex with many gorgeous women but never this. She dropped to her knees closing the space between their faces her lips teasing, stroking, coaxing his lips. He grabbed the back of her head and held her lips to his and pumped inside of her. Each stroke stoking the fire that was burning in his veins, his blood wanting to burst through his skin. There tongues played with each other. That smell that was hers mixed with his laced its way into his olfactory senses took his mind to the edge. The edge and there was no where to go no escape. Giovanni slowed his strokes wanting to extend the time he had with her wanting to feel her convulse around him but she kept up the rhythm.

"Cum for me." She whispered in his ear.

"No." He ground out. "Not yet..." She grabbed his hands before they could still her hips.

"Now. Cum for me." She kept pounding their bodies together those eyes held mischief, nothing but the devil in them. She smiled with sinister satisfaction. "Giovanni. I-"

Giovanni's chest soared when he felt her orgasm seize around him the pressure intense right before he found his end. He stayed trapped under her for several minutes her head back exposing that beautiful neck her nipples tight and dark against her caramel skin. She finally pulled her head up stroking the planes of his chest and down his abs with her small hands. She bit her bottom lip those dark eyes focused on him. She laid on his chest with him still inside of her. Her small body a ball of warmth on him surrounding him and it felt... nice.

It was in that moment that his name passing her lips was the last thing she said before being thrown into her orgasm. She knew his name? He didn't know a thing about her and it wasn't for a lack of trying. The very first time they interacted he had the security cameras scanned every second of the time she was at his compound but none of them caught one glimpse of her coming or going from the premises.

"What's your name?" Giovanni ran a finger down her spine. She shivered.

He could feel her lips pulled up on his chest. "Some call me Mist others Shadow."

Giovanni stroked the bottom of her chin and she met his eyes.

"And those you care about? What do they call you?"

She hesitated looking down avoiding his eyes. He nudged her chin again so she would look at him his eyes asking again.

"Satar."

Giovanni smiled. The gesture foreign almost painful. "Now that wasn't so hard was it."

She laid her head back on his chest. "I shouldn't have done that. Now I'll have to kill you."

Giovanni raised an eyebrow meeting those dancing , mischievous, dark eyes of hers.

"That would be unfortunate." What the hell was he saying? He was being reckless.

"Yes, because I actually like you."

Giovanni stroked her arm the rhythmic sensation along with her steady breathing making his eyes heavy.

Satar started moving her hips causing his member to grow rigid. She moaned sitting up her palms planted on his chest. "I'm not ready to kill you just yet." Her head fell back, a moan slipped past jet lips as he flexed his hips. "Yes." She groaned grabbing one of her breasts.

Giovanni couldn't take this any more he flipped her on her back and turned her over on all fours. She pushed back on her haunches her ass spreading an offering for his eyes and his cock. Giovanni licked his lips running his fingers over his tongue before stroking her sex. She fell forward as she spread her legs even more.

Giovanni took a deep breath positioning himself between her lower lips. If he was going to die then he would die buried deep inside of her.

|:|A/N|:| Come on now, I did the PG 14 3/4 on the last chapter. You didn't think I had the self restraint to do that again did you? ;) HEHE.

Giovanni is over looking the warnings that perhaps his dark beauty, like death, will come for him someday. *bum bum bum*

VOTE/COMMENT! Until tomorrow :D