||::||||::||PART 6||::||||::||

Satar pressed the trigger the poison dart hit home. The fat man grabbed at the dart in his neck pulling it out his eyes furrowed. He stumbled to his feet trying to reach the phone on his desk. He fumbled around his vision leaving him. His knees buckled in an attempt to stop his fall. The large man swiped a bunch of papers off the desk with him when he finally fell to the floor. He rolled on his back the final effects of the poison relieving him of his life.

Satar grunted.

She waited a few moments before pushing open the air vent into the large man's office. She swung down landing silently on the floor. She scooped up her dart and perused the desk shoving a couple stacks of bills inside her skin tight cat suit. Giovanni's name on a correspondence caught Satar's eye. She frowned reading the letter. Dom Mancini and... she scooted a piece of paper on top of it over. Cristofano Ricci. Satar grunted. She'd gotten a call from Ricci, hadn't responded to it. Now she had to. She knew it was inevitable. She knew that one day she'd be called, like the grim reaper, to correct Giovanni's soul.  Business in Italy, and those related to the Italian Mob families, had increased since Giovanni lost Faust.

Satar knew her brother's handiwork when she heard about it. The woman he was with was a surprise. Her brother usually did his work alone, liked it that way, and never wanted a partner. Satar tried to get into the thieving business just found a home in assassination. She quite enjoyed the stealth and agility required. Taking life? Well that was a flaw of life that you could lose it if you weren't careful. Lose it if you didn't protect it, cherish it because at the end of the day it was  the only thing you truly had.

Satar's head cocked to the side when she saw Giovanni's cousin's name on a correspondence with Don.

"Everything's in order. Giovanni will be present during the Founding Families Gala this weekend. I just want to be clear that I will take power once my cousin is retired."

Satar's stomach churned. This is why she never got involved. Humans were the worst kind of life form, hardly deserved to live. She knew Matteo was up to something. Playing the fool was always a good rouse. Had Giovanni fooled. Satar tucked all this information in her cat suit and zipped it up.

She didn't make a habit of lingering during a job she wasn't sure why she chose to now. Perhaps there was something about Giovanni that she admired. Crazy as it may be the man was terrible in all the right ways. He was cruel and stiff... Satar smiled at that. He was overbearing and bold, calculating, meticulous. All the things that she never thought would be appealing to her.

Then there was a side to Giovanni Bianchi that not many got to see. The way he looked into her eyes, the way his hand slid over the curves of her body. Satar shivered at the thought of having his hands on her. She wasn't sure exactly what beckoned her that late afternoon to his office. She just, wanted him. She wanted his passion, wanted him to lose control even if just for a moment. She wanted to make him lose control. Giovanni was so used to things going his way. So used to having the plan figured out and the execution carried through with the utmost precision and care. That's why he kept Danté around. Danté was borderline obsessive compulsive with the way he carrier out his orders, the way he ran the behind the scenes affairs of Giovanni's underground enterprise. Well put together Dante' was a menace if given enough leeway on his leash.

Satar jumped on the window sill and glanced back at the large man on the floor. Good riddance. She thought before jumping into the gardens below.

|:|A/N|:| This part was short, but I wanted to give a taste of life through Satar's eyes. If your enjoying VOTE. Let me know what you're thinking with a COMMENT. Until we met again! ;)