||::||||::||PART 8||::||||::||

Giovanni took a deep inhale of breath. His head hit something soft when he tried to sit up. The air was tight the space restrictive he couldn't really move.

Giovanni's chest closed up breathing was impossible. It was a nightmare a nightmare coming to life! He'd seen enough of them to know that he was in a casket. Giovanni screamed and pounded on the top. He pushed he strained. Several minutes passed before he was exhausted. When his frantic mine quieted enough he felt movement like he was... not in the ground? Giovanni tried to calm himself and use his senses. Everything was muffled on the other side of the coffin.

Voices far away that he couldn't make them out. Closer. Getting even closer.

Giovanni's mind went back to the last thing he remembered. Satar. Oh sweet Satar...but no...she was the one who did this to him! She killed him...or at least he thought she had finally come for him.

The voices got closer he could make out a female voice. A latch was undone on the casket and the top pushed open light screaming in from... airplane windows? Giovanni took a deep breath sitting up in the box. Satar's brown eyes were gazing down at him wearily a phone clutched in her hand.

Giovanni stood up and stepped out of the casket. Satar stood with him straining her neck to look into his eyes. He glared down at her not knowing who she was. It wasn't like he knew her before. Or maybe it is that he knew her before, he just never thought she would work her magic on him.

"Where are we going?"

"They were going to kill you."

Giovanni snatched his arm away before she touched him. He backed away from her and bumped his head on the sloped ceiling of the private jet. Satar looked down at her feet. It was then that he noticed she wasn't in an all black catsuit. She was wearing form fitted blue jeans, a black, white and cranberry checkered blouse with a white blazer, and cranberry colored flats. Her curls were unbound shaping to her beautiful face.

Giovanni scolded his body for wanting to touch her. Despite all that happened, despite his complete and utter confusion, he still wanted her close.

Someone was banging on the back door in the jet.

Giovanni looked at her wearily. "Another guest?"

"Your cousin." She said the stamen worth no emotion changing her facial expression.

Giovanni's eyes nearly bugged out his head. "What! You had him this whole time?" Giovanni headed toward the closed door.

"Giovanni let me explain."

Giovanni ripped his arm from her gentle hold. "Explain?! EXPLAIN!? Well somebody better got damn EXPLAIN.”

"He was in on it! Matteo and Dom were going to have me kill you at Piero’s behest. I warned you. I told you there could only be one king."

Giovanni glared at her. His mind finding truth in her words, but his heart not wanting to think how his cousin, whom he loved, would betray him. Bianchi's don't stab each other in the back. But Giovanni could feel the blade there, Satar only twisted it. "Poison. That's what you are." Giovanni tried to pull the door open but it was locked. "Open that damn door or so help me..."

She pulled a piece of folded paper from her jean pocket. "I'd hoped you'd believe me. I never have you a reason not to. Here's your proof." She smashed a piece of paper into Giovanni's chest. "Don't forget that I could have walked away. I could have left you to die. I could have left the job and you'd be six feet under by another assassin." She wiped a foreign tear from her cheek before storming toward the front of the plane.