||::||||::||PART 7||::||||::||

Giovanni paced back and forth near the foot of his bed. He hadn't been able to sleep. Matteo went missing the day before and no one could get a read on his location. Giovanni cursed under his breath. Matteo was supposed to be up in the mountains skiing. Giovanni  told the damned boy to stay close but no he always had to go out pushing the limits.

Danté was working around the clock to determine Matteo's whereabouts. There was no trace of Matteo. No clue whether or not his corpse would be found on Giovanni's door step or if the whelp would stroll in without a care wondering why everyone was so up in arms.

Giovanni stopped pacing. No one would take Matteo, kill him and not use it as a tacktick to get Giovanni's attention. Giovanni shook the thought. Of course not. They would make a show out of it. 

Giovanni already knew what the other family leaders were whispering. Giovanni can't take care of his own possessions, his own family; what makes him think he can take care of everyone's assets. Giovanni ran his fingers through his hair. He could feel the walls closing in on him. He could feel the end near.

He felt insane thinking it, but he wasn't scared of death. He was scared of losing everything he worked so hard to build and living to see it. Giovanni sacrifice of his youth to pick up where his father left off and push the business beyond that. He had vision and the wherewithal to see his vision through until manifestation. Giovanni wanted to build an Empire where his father only had a kingdom. Build an empire he did, but they never told him that once you build the empire you will have to keep it together. Giovanni tried, tried with threats and brute force and that got him far, but there was something missing with his execution.

Giovanni jumped when he felt slender fingers on his shoulders. He turned around grabbing lithe shoulders. Satar's signature scent caressed Giovanni's mind.

"I need you." He whispered in her hair. The profile of her lips outlined in the shadow of the moon's glow through the curtains called to him.

She avoided his kiss pulling away from him.

"Satar." Giovanni barely recognized his own voice as he fell to his knees before her. After last time losing this game, he wasn't willing to go another time seeing her and not having her. Even if having her meant everything had to be on her terms. She approached him. Giovanni rested his forehead to her abdomen.

She stroked his hair and cooed words he couldn't hear, but her voice brought a calm to him. Giovanni pressed a kiss to her bare flesh noticing her state of undress. He doubted she came to him in just panties and underwear. She probably discarded her clothes somewhere without him knowing it.

Giovanni moved his kisses lower, his tongue grazed the edge of her panties. She smelled so good. He inhaled taking in the fragrance of her skin, along with the other scents that he associated with her. Giovanni's hands roamed the delicate curve of her butt. So soft. He groaned into her flesh.

Giovanni stood picking her up in his arms running kisses along her slender neck, collar bone. He tasted the sweet peaks of her breasts before he discarded her on the bed. Giovanni ran his hands along the smooth gentle curves of her body peeling the panties off and opening her legs. He started salivating when the light musk of her scent filled his nostrils. There was no sense in standing on ceremony. Giovanni consumed her flesh a man starved. He needed this. He needed her. He wanted nothing else. He had her in his grasp in arms reach and there was nothing he wouldn't give her.

Satar arched her body into him running her fingers through his hair. She mumbled his name in agonized groans. Her breath picked up her body heated as she neared that place. Yes. Giovanni thought. "Cum my sweet Satar. Cum for me."

Satar's body shook her mouth open but no sound came out for a moment. She seemed to be suspended in time riding the waves of completion. Giovanni pulled his pants off, put on a condom and nestled himself between her legs. He stroked her hair. She averted his kiss it landed on her jaw.

Giovanni frowned until he felt her hands cup his glutes. She opened her legs wider caressing the small of his back inviting him. Giovanni closed his eyes and let his head fall back as Satar positioned him and the cusp of her sex. He slid inside of her wet pussy. Excruciating how he'd gone so long without the feel of her around him. Giovanni pumped into her the friction of her hard nipples between his pointer and thumb her soft thighs wrapped around his legs. Heaven.

Beauty didn't even begin to explain her perfection. Giovanni pushed aside the growing pressure of his orgasm flipping them so Satar was on top. He put his hands behind his head giving her the reigns. She smirked down at him those lips a siren's song. Giovanni reached up and brushed a thumb along her bottom lip. She took his finger in her mouth. Giovanni gritted his teeth the sensation pushing his orgasm back to the forefront of his mind.

She crouched over him her feet planted on the bed and moved her body up and down his length. She picked up the pace running her fingers down the planes of his body.

"Stop fighting it. Let it take you." She whispered in his ear nibbling his earlobe.

Giovanni lost all control. The world suspended for a moment in time then the relief of release washed the walls of his mind. Satar rocked her hips until every endorphin finished running down the slopes of his brain. Still straddling him Satar leaned down a breath away from his face and stroked his cheek gently before pressing her lips to his.

Giovanni moaned and deepened the kiss holding her head. He breathed her in needing her, wanting her to never leave his side...

Satar pulled away Giovanni's world starting to spin a little. His heart started beating really fast in his chest then suddenly slowed. Giovanni grabbed his chest in pain.

Giovanni looked up at Satar a look of concern etched in the delicate arch of her brows. She stroked his face. "Don't fight it."

What? W-what had she done to him? He was too weak to move. Her shadowed image slowly faded into black and all he could hear was her voice. "Rest my warrior. Rest."

|:|A/N|:| When death comes knocking you've no choice but to answer. VOTE/COMMENT. It might be over for Giovanni,  but we're not quite done yet. See you soon. ;)