Oh Jesus// Stiles

You sighed as the hot water ran down your back, warming your body. Ever since you were turned back into a human, you can never seem to get warm.

For some reason, the sexist bastards at Eichen think girls shower with cold water or something. However, the boys locker room had the hottest water in the entire building.

So, that's where you often showered.

You closed your eyes, enjoying the hot water as the door opened. You turned around, seeing Stiles Stilinski staring into a mirror, talking to himself.

What was he doing here?

"Stiles you gotta stay awake." He mumbled to himself.

He looked in the mirror, his eyes finding you. He quickly turned, looking into the mirror.

"Oh Jesus."

"Don't worry, Stiles, you didn't just walk into the girls bathroom." You said, your voice echoing off the walls.

"Thank god," he sighed. "Then what are you doing in here?"

"They keep the water hotter in here."

You turned under the water, washing your face. You could feel his eyes on you.

"Stop staring, Stiles." You smiled softly. 

You turned to look at him, his eyes clearly on you. He turned around quickly, his eyes going somewhere else.

"You can keep staring," you said. "Or you can join me."

"W-what?"

"You heard me."

You heard some shuffling before you felt Stiles behind you. You turned around, looking up at his brown eyes.

He just stared at your face, making you raise your eyebrows. "What?"

He looked away, his cheeks turning a red color. "It's just- you're uh, you're beautiful."

You blushed, looking up at him. "Really?"

He moved a piece of hair from your face, looking into your eyes. "Of course you are."

You stood there, looking at him. "Kiss me."

He raised his eyebrows. "What?"

"Kiss me." You repeated.

He leaned down quickly, pressing his lips against yours.

You kissed him back, your hands wrapping around his neck, pulling his body against yours.

He wrapped his arms around your torso, pulling you closer, deepening the kiss.

Your back pressed against the wall, Stiles moving his lips to your neck.

You sighed as the hot water cascading down your bodies, your lips working together.

-----------------------------------------

THE TITLE OF MY STILES STILINSKI FANFICTION IS CALLED UNFAIR GAMES AND IM POSTING THE FIRST CHAPTER TOMORROW IN THE MORNING (I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW BC IT'S SNOW HERE)

IM USING CAPS BC IM HELLA EXCITED