Our First Dance// Dylan

You sat in the interview, beside Dylan, Ki Hong and Kaya. 

You two were all doing an interview about the Maze Runner, the new movie with you and Dylan.

During filming, you and Dylan started to feel things for each other and eventually started to date. Because of all the time you two spent together filming, the intimate moments between your two characters, you inevitable fell for him.

"I wanted to ask about your and Dylan's first date, do you mind?"

Dylan laughed, looking at you. "I'm telling it."

You rolled your eyes at him, crossing your arms, waiting for him to continue.

"We decided to go to a club, we had just finished our scenes for the movie and wanted to get hype and celebrate," Dylan started. "And we started to drink, like normal people, and eventually got tipsy."

"I got drunk." You chuckled. 

"I pulled her onto the dance floor and she just starts doing this thing," he stops, starting to mimic you that night, completely throwing it off. "I was kind of terrified."

You slapped his arm playfully. "I did not look like that!"

"You literally did." He laughed.

"Not as bad at you," you smirked. "All you did was twerk, so."

"No, I didn't!"

"Yes, you did!"

You two bickered, the people around your grinning at your cuteness.

"You two are just too cute."

You grinned, taking Dylan's hand. He intertwined your fingers, smiling at you.

"I also want to know about your first kiss."

"Ooh," you patted Dylan's leg, sitting up straighter. "I'm telling this one."

-----------------------

So far, three old characters have been confirmed coming back to teen wolf. Those are: Jackson, Ethan, and Cora.
CORA WAS LIKE FAV MAN
Derek and Isaac better be next!!!