You're Leaving?// Stiles

Stiles' POV

I sat back on Scott's bed as he started ranting about Allison. Ever since he's been turned werewolf, all he does it rant about Allison.

"Like, she just broke up with me, for what? I don't even know," he yelled. "God, I was listening to her heartbeat too, and it was racing. Something isn't right."

My phone dinged as I sat up and looked at it, seeing a message from y/n, my girlfriend who I never argued with.

I smiled at her picture before opening to picture.

'i'm leaving beacon hills forever, stiles, i'm sorry for not telling you. i love you'

I pulled the phone closer to my face, rereading it. 

Scott must of heard my heartbeat pick up because he sat beside me, asking me what was wrong.

"Y/n's leaving."

"Where's she going? The Cafe again?"

"No, she's leaving forever."

***

Your POV

You packed your last bag, throwing it over your shoulder and starting down the stairs. Your parents decided that Beacon Hills wasn't the place to stay anymore, it was too shady.

How could you blame them?

You put your bag in the trunk and when you closed it and turned around, Stiles was standing in the middle of the driveway, his hands shove deeply into his pockets.

"You're leaving?" He asked, his voice hoarse.

"Yeah, I am." You said to him.

"You were gonna leave me here with just a simple text?"

"That was my plan."

"No," he said, taking a step forward. "No, you cannot leave me here without at least saying goodbye."

"Stiles, you-"

"I what, I don't even care about you?" he asked as you nodded. "That's bullshit, that's bullshit and you know it, don't you ever tell me that I don't care."

"If I left, you wouldn't even notice it."

"Yes, I would."

"No, you wouldn't, your eyes would be on Lydia Martin the entirety of me leaving."

He came forward, his lips pressing against yours. You instinctively kissed him back, balling up his plaid shirt and pulling him closer.

He pulled back, his forehead resting against yours. 

"Don't leave me." He whispered, his nose brushing against yours.

"I'm sorry," you said, pulling away from him. "I have to."

You got into the car, waving softly as your parents drove away.

"Goodbye Stiles."

--------------------

boy has it been a mess of days

i told my best friend i was in love with him and he yeeted me

then an old guy who broke my heart hit me up again and of course im falling for

im an idiot