Chapter 1 - Lucy's Second First Day

Hello my loves, just a warning,
this is 'book 2' from a two-book series. If you start reading here it will probably be really confusing so I suggest you start on my other book called 'Room Mates' :)
Thanks for reading!

-♡-

"LUCY YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!" Was all Lucy heard before her head was smothered by the small body of her aunt, in attempts of a heartwarming goodbye hug. Two thick black sleeves wrapped around her head, nearly suffocating the poor blonde as she tried to pull herself free from the death trap she found herself in. "I can't believe you're finally going to University Lucy!" The voice of Mavis squeaked.

Lucy froze, her fingers letting go of her auntie's arms (previously trying to untangle herself free from her deadly grasp). Her arms dropped to her side, body stiff.

Wait, what the hell was going on here? Wasn't she just...

"U-university?" Lucy choked, though her words came at as more of a mumble due to her face being swallowed between the chest of her aunt.

Mavis took a step back, unwrapping herself from Lucy as a small smile played across her pale lips.

"Yes... Have you forgotten already Lucy, or are you just acting as crazy as usual?" Mavis laughed, placing her hand on the blondes shoulder with a squeeze. "Don't worry Lucy, you're gonna love it." Mavis spoke, her voice soft and serious.

Lucy smiled at Mavis, though it never reached her eyes. Did she just have a dream? A really... detailed dream?

"I- uh, I'm gonna head to the b-bathroom..." The girl stuttered, smiling quickly before turning on her heels to bolt toward the stairs. Her smile dropped as she turned the corner and her face drained from colour. Something was horribly wrong.

When Lucy made it to the bathroom and finally locked the door (after a few failed attempts from shaking hands), she sat on the edge of the bath tub, holding her head in the palms.

She'd been to university already... She graduated, made loads of friend, found her first love!

"Natsu..." The words passed her lips in a sigh. "What the hell is going on?" She whispered to herself. Was she actually going crazy? How was she back here? To the day she started college.

Lucy took a deep breath and stood up.

"No." She said to herself aloud. "No. You have been to university Lucy," She told herself. "You're not going crazy, you're not, you're not, you're n-" Lucy stopped, finding herself spinning around in circles across the bathroom floor was only making her dizzier. Her jaw dropped as she looked up, eyes meeting her own in the long mirror mounted on the wall to the side of the sink. Her eyes scanned herself up and down.

Her hair was straight and hung down loosely over her oversized tshirt that stopped mid-thigh. Tights came next. Her black docs squeaked across the floor as she lifted one foot to its tiptoes and turned it around a little to see the mirror. Yep, they were real... they were actually on her feet. She remembered it all... this exact outfit, she wore the day she started university.

"Oh My God... I am actually going crazy."

-♡-

AHHHH SECOND BOOKS FINALLY HERE!

I promise the next chapters are gonna be a lot longer than this but I got so excited I couldnt wait 😂

The story line will start to make a little more sense later on so stay tuned ;)