Request 5:Dancole

Title:First Date
Setting:Mystreet(s3)

Nicole~

"Your kidding me Nicole."Katelyn says lowering her eyes at me.
"Come on Katelyn!Its one date and he's super cute!!"I saw to my best friend.
I told her I was going on a date with Dante tonight,and she flipped.
"I wouldn't call him cute,he's a troll."Katelyn growls shoving a dorito in her mouth.
"I don't see how your so skinny..."I say watching her shove Doritos in her mouth,and chug a coke.
"I punch on my punching back for an hour a day,and go for a run at night for an hour."She says,sticking a finger in her mouth sucking off cheese dust.
I laugh,looking down at my phone,5:30.
"I'd better get goin,my dates at 6."I say standing up.
"Ok,but be back by 8."She says in a stern voice.
"Ok bye,Mom.."I roll my eyes and walk out of her shared house with Kawaii~Chan.
I walk into my house and walk to my room,pulling out a red dress to my knees.
I slip on some black flats,and curl my hair.
5:50.
He should be here soon.Until then,I'm going to eat a candy cane and watch Steven Universe!
I sit on my couch sucking on a candy cane,watching the characters run around on the tv.
**DING!DONG!!*
5:57,Time flys.
I stand up,walking to the door.
I open it to see Dante,wearing a flannel,black jeans,and his hair casual.
He blushes when he sees me,and hands me a rose.
"Awwww~!!"I say,laughing.
"M'Lady.."He says holding his hand out,I take it and we walk to his car.
He opens the door for me,and I thank him.
I sit down and he walks to the other side,sliding in.
He starts the car and backs out of my driveway.
"Here,you can see if you like any of my music!"He hands me his phone,that's plugged into the aux.
I scroll through his phone.
"PANIC!AT THE DISCO!!"I shout happily clicking on The Death Of a Bachelor.
(At the top,I have to use the nightcore version.)
He laughs and turns the song up.
I dance in my seet,singing along.
We pull up to a restaurant,called Logan's.
I smile and get out.
We walk up to the door,and walk in."Hi!How many?"A man with long brown hair asks.
"Two."Dante says.
He smiles and walk off,and we follow him.We sit down at a table,we both order waters.
"How does Katelyn feel about all of this?"He laughs nervously.
I laugh."She's fine,she can get over it."I laugh.

After we ate,we went to a park to watch the sunset.
We sat on a blanket watching the sun slowly sink.I smile at the beautiful scene.
"Pretty isn't it..?"I ask him.
He doesn't respond for a moment."I-It sure is beautiful..."He responds,I look over and he's strong at me.
I smile lightly,and blush.
"Nicole,can I ask you something?"Dante asks looking me in the eyes.
I nod my head,smiling.
"W-Will you be my girlfriend?"He asks,placing his hand over
Mine.
I blush a tomato red.
"Of course!!"I say excitedly.He smiles and hugs me,we stay like this for a while.
When he brings me home,he kissed my cheek.
Katelyn won't like this!