Request 8:LaurencexReader

•Wait to play song!
What u need to know:
(Y/N):Your name.
(F/ N):Friend name
(E/C):eye color
(H/C):hair color
(F/D):Fav drink
More will be added.
Get it?Good,and I found my phone and that's how I'm writing this>~<•

(Y/N) P.O.V

I chug down the rest of my water bottle as I get done doing about 40 squats,this is killing me.
My friend (F/N)  is making me workout,and now I'm going to go run..But I need to run more since I'm not up for running in winter,and it's mid-fall.
Grrr....I might as well go put on some warm clothes,cause I'm in a tank top and shorts right now.
I walk up the stairs and into my room,and put on some clothes.

I put the clothes on and grab my phone and put a 20$ bill in my sports bra

I put the clothes on and grab my phone and put a 20$ bill in my sports bra.Its not weird,it's just an easier way for girls to pack money.
I pull my hair into a high pony tail holder,and plug my earbuds into my phone and put my music on.
I stretch a bit before throw the hood over my head,and running out the door listening to The Cup Song.
I jog down the street and go to the park and start to jog around the park.
I started to hum to the song,and keep on jogging.

Laurence POV

"AAAGGHHHHHH!!!"Dante screams as he hits the ground,Travis soon following him.
If your wondering why Travis tackled Dante to the ground,were in the park playing football.
I'm watching,and drinking a water while the girls sit on there phones.
It's a bit chilly outside,since it's fall.
"Laurence!"I hear someone yell,I look over and the girls are pointing there phones at me.
"Ummmm..."I say slightly uncomfortable.
"What are you guys doing...?"They all start giggling and I get up and walk away.
"Hey guys."I say walking over to the guys.
"I'm tired,we should go get coffe or something.."Travis says."Starbucks would be gr-"Travis stops mid sentence and looks behind me,his eyes widened.
"Are you ok Travis?"Aaron says with a hint of worry in his voice.
"That girl...IS SMOKING!!"He yells,I turn around and all the guys besides Aaron do to.
I see a girl in a Nike hoodie jogging,and I can hear faint singing.
"Can you guys hear her singing?"Garroth says.
"I can,but it's really low."I say turning back to them.
"I'm gonna go talk to that babe..."Travis says speed walking to catch up to her.
He taps her shoulder and she turns around and pulls down her hood ad we get a good look at her (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair.
She is really pretty.
I see her say something and turn to walk away,then she turns back and starts to speed walk toward Travis.
Next thing we know Travis screams and falls to the ground.
We all start laughing at him and then walk over to him,the girls also came over.
"Awww are you ok poor little Travis.??"I say laughing.He growls and removes his hand from his face,and I see a bit of blood coming out of his nose.
"Did you nose bleed over her or did she hit you that hard?"Katelyn says laughing."She hit me really hard..."He says wiggling his nose and making it. make a cracking noice.
I cringe at the noice.
"What did you even say to her that made her punch you?"

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Heyyy sweet thing!"I hear a man say as he taps my shoulder.
I turn around and look at him,and make a straight face.."I'm not interested."I say turning to walk away.
"Come on babe!You have such a nice but!!"That set me off right there.I turn around and speed walk toward him,and give him a good punch to the nose.
I huff and walk away,I deserve something....
OHHHH I COULD GO TO STARBUCKS!!!!
I smile and walk out of the park,and toward Starbucks.(If you don't like Starbucks then could you imagine you hit like a smoothie or something like that..)
I pull open the door and there's only a few people here,good.
I walk to the counter and order (what u want) and pay.
I walk over to the window seat in the corner,and pull out my phone and drink my (F/D).
I scroll threw Instagram and suddenly hear a bunch of yelling and noise.
I look up and notice a group of people come in.
I notice the guy that flirted with me in the park with that group.
His nose looks better.
They all walk up to the counter and order.
I notice a boy with brown hair,and I don't normally say things like this.
But he's really cute.
He looks over at me and does a small smile,and I do the same back.
Oh My Irene I'm probably really sweaty and gross.I pull open the camera on my phone and pull down my pony tail and fix my hair so it's cute but messy.
I sigh and realize he's probably not gonna talk to me.
I get up still look at my phone to thro my stuff away.
And smack right into someone falling onto my But.
"Ow!My but!"I say,looking up with an angry expression.My face goes soft as I see beautiful blue eyes,he stares back at me with a schooled expression.
"I-I'm so s-s-sorry!"He yells getting up and sticking his hand out,I grab it and he hanks me up.
And when I say yanked,he acted like I was 5 pounds.Jeez.
"I-Its fine...Its was my flat anyways,I wasn't looking where I was going!"I say apologetically.
"I'm Laurence.."He laughs and sticks his hand out.
"(Y/N)."I say shaking his,a bolt of energy goes threw my arm,and I smile.
"OHHH COME ON!!IM HAWTER THAN HIMM!!"I hear someone yell,I look over and see snow-white.
"He wishes.."Laurence whispers to me,I giggle a bit and his ears go a shade of pink.
"I've gotta go,but we should hang sometime."I say smiling at him.
"W-Want to put my number in you phone?"He says nervously.
I nod and hand him my phone,and he hands me his.
I put my number in and make my name:(Y:N) Is Da Best🤘
And hand his phone back.
"See ya!"I say smiling at him."B-Bye (Y/N)!"He says as I turn to walk out.
The last thing I hear before the door closes is 'Laurence has a girlfriend!'.
That was nice.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MY FIRST XREADER!
Ok...I want honest opinions on how it was,and I hope u are having a great day.

P.S I found my phone  :3

See ya!