Request 16:GarrothxPregnant!Reader

Found some cool art

(What u need to know:
(Y/N):Your name.
(F/ N):Friend name
(E/C):eye color
(H/C):hair color
(F/D):Fav drink
(S/T):Sword Type
More will be added.

Garroth's POV-

"So,does everyone understand there positions?"Aphmau states,everyone nods.
"Now,everyone rest up.Incase it comes to having to do the things we disused today."She says.
"If I know my brother,we will"I say looking at Laurence.
Who has been beside me through this,he's more of a brother than Zane will ever be.
"I'm not looking forward to it,I'll see you tomorrow Garroth.You better go catch (Y/N) at the boat dock,before they leave."Laurence says waving goodbye to me.
I wave back to him as I start to walk to the boat dox,to say goodbye to my wife,(Y/N).
Aphmau had all of the men,women,and children that couldn't fight leave Pheonix Drop.
This war depends on everything,my future,lord Aphmau's future,and many more things.
I walk down the path,people hugging each other and saying there goodbyes is the first thing I see.
I look around for (Y/N),I make eye contact with a (E/C) girl that smiles at me.
She smiles and walks up to me and I wrap my arms around her.
"Hi handsome."(Y/N) says backing up and putting her hands around my neck.
"Hi there gorgeous."I say resting my hands on her waste.
"I-I really don't know what to say.."She says to me.
"I'll miss you babe."I say smiling down at her.
"I have something for you.."I say pulling a necklace out of my pocket,it's golden and is shaped like a heart.
"Aww..Garroth Ro'Meave...You didn't have to get me anything.."She says kissing my cheek.
"But I did-"I'm cut off by the boats bell ringing.
"I-I have to go.."She says looking at me sadly.
"I love you (Y/N)..I'll see you in a few days.."I say as I lean down and kiss her soft lips.
"I love you to Garroth."She says backing away and turning to get on the ship....

Who knew...

Those few days would be 15 years..

(Y/N) 's POV-     (A week later)

I run off of the boat and people greet each other.
I run threw the crowd looking for Garroth,he's nowhere.
I do see Dante,and he looks horrible.
He looks at me and smiles slightly.I run over to him and hug him.
"Dante!Wheres is he!?"I ask excitedly.
Dante looks at me sadly,and feel a tap on my shoulder.
I turn around to see Kawaii~Chan.
"Kawaii~Chan!"I say hugging her.
They both look miserable.
"W-What's wrong...?"I ask confused.
"(YN)...Aphmau and the others went missing...Along with Garroth..."Dante says looking at me sorrily.
"But you guys looked for them,right?"I ask confused.
"There no where to be seen,Dante~Kun and other people have looked everywhere."Kawaii~Chan says sadly.
I stare at them,afraid to tell them what I was once excited to say to my husband.
"Dante,Kawaii~Chan...I'm pregnant"

1 year later-

"My turn!"Zoe says holding her arms out,I hand over the small baby in my arms.n
"She has beautiful eyes,(Y/N)."Zoe says admiring my baby girl,Olivia.
"Garroths eyes."I say looking over her shoulder smiling at her.
After I returned,I had my baby 9 months later.
Some may be confused who helped me in the birth process,that was Kawaii~Chan.
I almost broke her hand squeezing it so hard,from what she said.
I named her Olivia May Ro'Meave.
She's almost 5 months old,and she has started to grow long (H/C) hair,she has Garroths blue eyes.
"Garroth would be a really proud dad,(Y/N)."Zoe says handing Olivia to me.
I smile at her before she walks out of the door smiling at me.
I look down at the necklace Garroth gave me the last time I saw him.
"When you get older,you can wear this baby girl.."I say smiling at the small baby in my hands.
"Ma...Ma."She mumbles smiling.I laugh as I take her to her room for a nap.