Rejected

Jack's Pov

'I need to ask him about his sexuality before he leaves in 4days, but how do I make it so I don't seem desperate to know even though I am'

"M-Mark..." "hmm?" I looked over at him he was still glued to his phone screen but at least he was listening "can I... a-ask you something? You don't have to answer if you don't want to" I went bright red like usual "yeah sure make anything" he put his phone down and looked over to me with a wide smile making this even harder then what it should be. "d-don't t-take this the wrong way but umm w-what's your sexuality...?" he looked a little shocked as his eyes widened moving his eyes away from mine turning red.

"oh, I-I'm I'm gay..." his face was brighter looking up towards me 'HOLY SHIT FUCK! HE'S GAY, should I make a move now! Fuck it"

I went pure red as an almost evil smirk grew over my face, Mark seemed quite confused at this sudden smile "Jack are you okay? I didn't mean to make you un-" I had to shut him up, I did so by pressing my lips on top of his, I was shocked when I felt him kiss back, we started to move in sequence. Honestly this was the best moment of my fucking life! Not only was he gay he kissed back.

The kiss got more rough as Mark swung me onto my back I rapped my legs around his waist as he lent over my chest. He started to move his tongue down past my jawline landing on my neck, he started to suck on different places until he made it to my sweet spot I started to moan "m-mark" as soon as I said his name he jumped off me he glanced away I didn't understand what happened did I do something wrong? Did I make a move to fast?

"did I do something wrong? " I placed my hand on top of his but as soon as he saw wat I did he quickly pulled his away, I felt rejected

was so embarrassed.

"this is wrong Jack so wrong..."

And at that moment my heart stopped.

A/n a somewhat cliff hanger I love them so much! Don't you?

So this is embarrassing but I was wondering if any of you was bisexual and how you told you're parents because I have no idea how to tell mine... you don't have to say it's just i can't find anything to help

That's kind of depressing now I look, so  here have a picture :D