Note

Cry and Felix looked at each other then back at me "but he's hot" Felix exclaimed.

"yeah and...?" Cry wide-eyed "does he have a girlfriend or is he gay?" he tilted his head wiggling his eyebrows "I don't know why don't you ask him" I rolled my eyes whilst a chuckle slid off my lips, Cry was about to say something when the bell rang "well I'll see ya at lunch Cry, come on Muffin" I blushed pulling a goofy smile "alright see ya later lovebirds" he laughed walking off.

Time Leap To History

It was near the end of the lesson when I felt a note get thrown at me I looked around confused since it didn't look like anyone threw anything they all had their heads now focused on their work I shook it off as I opened the note.

do you like me muffin like in a Gay way?

my eyes shot open I looked over to where Felix was sat he was staring at me with a small smile planted on his face, but the more we stared the more he got red.

'holy shit my crush likes me! wait... let's be real here Sean Felix's he's not even gay... is he? NO of course not! but why does he have cute nicknames if he doesn't like me'

I shook my thought out my head turning back to the paper.

Felix, I'm not gay bud

Then I threw it back to him I felt like shit since it was a massive lie but I couldn't tell him I was gay the whole school would bully me like what happened to Wade he had to move across the world because of it and I didn't want that to happen to me.

I moved my eyes over to Felix.

'he seems pretty sad.... wait he's sad I'm not gay?'

A/N: I'm gonna try to update a lot tonight that's why there so short