(5) My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?

((Well, here's chapter FIVE! Hope you enjoy! And remember to comment, vote, and BECOME A FAN! Please and thank you!!!))

CHAPTER FIVE

When I got up I immediately looked at the clock. It was 10: 47 AM. Good, I got to sleep in, I thought. I usually never get to sleep in around here. My mom and Dad always stayed up really late watching loud horror movies on the weekends and I had no choice but to listen, and then most of the time I got nightmares. And I would wake up really early from the nightmares. Lucky me, eh? Haha, but since Dad moved out, I don't think Mom would be in a good mood to watch a horror movie or whatever. Yawn, I was still tired but figured that I had gotten enough sleep so I dragged myself out of bed to see what I looked like in the mirror. Yikes. I really should of dried my hair last night. My hair was all over the place.

I went and straightened my hair until it was as straight as it could be. That took about a half an hour. I walked downstairs to get breakfast. When I got down there I saw my mom sleeping on the couch. She must have been so tired she fell asleep down here. Hm . . . I feel bad for her, but my dad really didn't deserve her if he wanted to act like that. She'll find someone better, I reassured myself. I went to the kicthen, got a bowl, some milk, a spoon and the box of Life down from the top of the fridge. I poured myself some and started eating. It got boring after a while, so I brought my bowl into the living room and turned on the TV. I sat on the chair instead of the couch, because Mom was on there, and I didn't feel like waking her up. She probably wanted to rest. I didn't know if she had to work today. She only works part-time at the gas station by the airport. She probably has to work because she didn't work for the past two days. She didn't have to be to work untill 2, though.

I went to On Demand and watched an episode of Sponge Bob. What? I can watch Sponge Bob! He's awesome. After I was done with my cerial I put it in the sink and went upstairs in time to hear my phone ringing. I wonder who it could be? I looked at my phone and saw that it was Austie. Huh. She hasn't called me in a while. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what's up?"

"Oh, nothing. Just got done eating breakfast."

"Oh, cool . . . "

"Yep. Guess what?"

"What?"

"My dad moved out last night."

"What?!"

"You heard me."

"Yeah, I did. Why?"

"He came home drunk last night with some ho. And he said some crap that led to some other crap and he packed up all his stuff and left."

"Wow."

"Yes, I know that."

"So . . . I was wondering if you'd wanna hang out?"

"Oh, yeah, sure. When?"

"In a few minutes. Me and Amanda are going up to the elementary school to hang out and such." (Amanda's her older sister.)

"Oh, cool. Do you want me to come to your house or you come here?"

"Uh, we'll pick you up in Manda's car. She got a new one. It's awesome. Ahha, but yeah, we'll be there in about 20 minutes."

"Mmkay, well, I'mma go get ready. See you then."

"Okay, bye."

Then we both hung up.

Amanda and Austie live together since their dad moved out when Austie was born and Amanda doesn't really remember him. Their mom died when Austie was 9 because she fell asleep at the wheel while driving home from her work. Austie's grandma watched them until Amanda was 18 and then moved out. Now Amanda is like a mom a sister and a best friend to Austie. They got along most of the time but sometimes argued about stupid sister and girl stuff. You know.