0) I'm j u s t a b y s t a n d e r

If you want you can skip the prologue, though the last part might be a little important or read the end A/N before you guys leave. Please ^^ *puppy eyes* Also please excuse the spelling mistakes (tell me if you find any that I missed, which I probably did) also this is kinda like my first book so...yeah please bear with it

✨✨✨✨✨
T h e G i r l W h o W a t c h e d
✨✨✨✨✨

P r o l o u g u e

I'm just the bystander

I'm the Bystander. Not a bystander, the bystander. A girl who watches. The girl you'd never notice and no this isn't some good girl who's a nobody meets bad boy story I'm tying to get into, that story already happened (and I was a bystander who saw parts of it, way too many parts)

As did the whole nerd and jock thing, the popular boy and shy girl deal, the player's story, the star crossed lovers deal, the rich and the poor, the werewolf and human girl, the vampire and human, and what ever else you can think of.

If you want I can tell you all about those romance stories that are so cliche they seemed almost planned. Like I said I'm the girl who watches even if I don't want to, it's like a curse. Also I'm not some stalker, just so that's clear, I just know the stories because I'm always around for some reason when most of the important parts happen.

Like  for example I was there when Tyler, the football team captain of  CHS (btw their football team and our football team have this huge friggin rivalry going on) got confronted while on a date Amy, a girl from our school, by Amy's brother Ryan who was, surprise surprise,  the captain of our Football team.

And man that was some nasty shit that happened that day!

Like what the hell I didn't even want to be there, I wasn't even supposed to be there but the Susan another girl who works in the restaurant got sick on than exact day and I was stuck there in her place. Like on that exact day and she was fine the next day. How is that possible?

Then there was the werewolf deal, honestly I thought this guy, Kayden, was a normal bad boy who came to the coffee shop I used to work part time in. So one day I was in the forest minding my own business doing photography and was heading back since it was becoming dark when I heard voices. Becoming curious I peaked towards on of the clearings and saw Clara and Kayden just at the exact moment when Kayden started getting hairy and everything. I didn't even stick around to see what happened next, instead I rushed out of the forest and drove straight home before binge watching blood (the Kdrama) to forget what I saw.

The next day I saw Kayden and Clara at the coffee shop so I guess they were fine. But I quit the job there, I mean I don't want to be there and serve the guy who was a werewolf while knowing his secret, especially when he never wanted me to find out and I have to talk to him everyday, it made me nervous.

Then there was the girl who was abused and the bad boy who found out. I knew she was being abused, she was my friend Jasmine. She never wanted me to find out either, I just saw her scars when we were getting ready for a party which our other friend Alexandra had asked *cough* forced *cough* us to go.
We are still friends but after meeting Zach she's slowly started getting out of depression, took a step against her abusive step mother, moved out of that house and started staying with Zach: The bad boy who lives alone and hates talking about his unknown parents.
But like I said I know. I was in the park that day walking my dog. I  sweat I wasn't even trying to eavesdrop but I still heard what he said about his mother being dead and his father being in jail.

Then Alexandra has a whole another story, the forbidden lovers deal. Her parents run this whole famous business, I think it's a tech company not sure, and have this hatred and rivalry that runs super deep with this other family and guess what they have a son, Logan. Alex and Logan started liking each other at a party, when they didn't know each other well and started dating, then they found out about the family rivalry but decided they liked each other too much to let their parents problem to get in their way.

Their story is still going on, I'll update you about it though. Neither of their parents have found out yet but I know they will soon.  How do I know that you ask, well Alex's parents are hosting a party and Logan's parents are invited for business purposes and I'm have a feeling that it will be very eventful. After all after everything I've seen it would be surprising if my conclusion turned out wrong.
Also it might have to do with the fact that Alex was freaking out about it. I kept my thoughts away from her to make sure didn't freak out more.

With that it's obvious I have a sorry life but I do do things to get it livened up, one of the reasons for me finding out out other stories.  Like I used to go to an underground fight club (not to fight but just to watch the matches) , cliché I know, where I soon found Talon who was a champion there and ,surprise surprise, he went to our school. Then later came Taylor a girl from our school, she was pretty cool so I wouldn't call her a nerd but she was super smart.

Turns out Taylor was supposed to tutor Talon and ended up following him to the FC secretly at some point. Those two were pretty cute together too.

Then there's the street racing deal I did, I love racing. I wasn't the best or anything but I love the thrill. The was a whole love story going on there too but i won't bore you with it, though it' an highly amusing on. The girl, Jamie, was all sorts of fun. We are still pretty good friends. Jason and her still meet up at the bakery I work in now just to say hi to me and to fill their faces with croissants. Jason being the best racer that ever lived, when it came to street racing. I idolize the guy but I don't speak much to him, but I know we are cool.  He knows I'm shy. He once even decided to give me tips on racing.

Okay I'm sure you understood what my life's like by now, I watch, I listen, I observe from time to time but I never get caught up in drama. And now with that line you guys know the drama is about to begin....maybe (sorry forth wall) the thing is I wouldn't mind some drama, I'm getting bored with my life not to mention the fact that both my friends have boyfriends. I've been on like two dates but they never stuck around, obviously.

Maybe it was because I get super nervous and shy when talking to boys. I just can't in a friendship or something more way.

I can't not be shy and closed up until I get to know them, then hello crazy me, But now I've started my 2nd year in college and I really want to try to get over my shyness.  Somehow. No more being just the bystander.

Welcome to the life of the girl who ended up being the Bystander....until now. Her life is way more interesting  than she's letting on, though she doesn't even know it yet. Read on as she realizes this and finds out more about her life and grows. Making new friends and *wink wink* other relationships. How the stories of others she has witnessed and got stuck in effects her life.

Her past of underground street fighters, street racer, pop stars, vampires, spies and many other things start to show up as she prepares to enter the world of boring jobs and makes it interesting.
Along with her fangirl condition.

Natasha: FINALLY!!

Oh and I forgot to introduce you to our protagonist here, Natasha Clair.

Natasha: *smiles* H-hey everyone. Sorry about shouting before but my life's so dam boring right now.

*wink* dam, gods that pun never gets old.

~L
(Who just though of Death not, eh?)