2) B r o c c o l i C i l a n t r o T e a . . . W h a t ?!

I wrote this on my iPhone so please don't mind the spelling mistakes. Hope you like it! ^^

  ✨✨✨✨✨ 

T h e G i r l W h o W a t c h e d
✨✨✨✨✨

C h a p t e r 2

Broccoli Cilantro Tea....What?!

You know that awkward moment when you meet someone, introduce yourself and you are just like 'what now?'
I mean when you are like trying to think of a  topic to start talking to without  sounding weird because you don't know what kind of person you are talking to yet.

So here I was staring at Zach, him staring back at me. I couldn't stop fidgeting so I looked away, "S-so, we should probably get James or something, right?"

"Yeah let's meet at the library at two today" he nodded at me before taking out his phone.

"Wait! So whose getting James?"

Zach looked up at me, "you" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Me? Little'Ol Me talk to James the gangsta? Like hell no, I couldn't come into an one mile radius of him.

Okay that was exaggerated but you get what I'm saying.

"Can't you?"

"I'm busy"

"With what?"

"Stuff"

I sighed, "whatever" Unless it was really worth it I couldn't be bothered to argue, it wasn't useless also this guy was slightly scary. I'm guessing he was having a bad day

***

"Um excuse me" I mumbled, after finally finding James alone and surrounded by his groupies.

He turned towards me, blowing smoke in my face making me start a coughing fit. Gods I don't want to be victimized to second hand smoking, especially with my condition, "Don't do that!" I snapped trying to clear the air with my hands.

"Do what?" He blew out another puff right in my face.

"T-that!"

"Talk?"

"Smoke! Stop smoking?"

"Why should I?"

I narrowed my eyes at him but didn't respond, "Be at the library at 2 today. Group project"

He chuckled, "No" he said simply

I stared at him and he stared back, I wasn't really expecting him to come anyways.

Should I argue and try and get him to come?
Was it worth it or.....

I shrugged, "whatever" I couldn't be bothered to talk to this A-hole. I could use the time I'd probably waste trying to get him to come, he probably still wouldn't, and go get some coffee .

Mm...Cookie dough coffee.

I tried not to drool as I made my way to caffeine Rush, the Second most famous coffee shop on campus, first was of course Starbucks but caffeine rush had better chocolate chip cookies and they had an uh.....an unusual, I guess that was the best word to describe it, menu.

I walked in and grabbed a menu from the side counter. The coffee shop as usual was incredibly cozy. There were couples everywhere since this had a perfect atmosphere for sweet dates. Seeing them made me nervous. I mean with everything that keeps happening who knows what I might witness next?

Also kinda down since I was as single as a Pringle. Why do people say that? Pringles come in packs.

I checked the new additions to the menu. I was just doing it to see the new flavors of weirdness was added to the menu, I already knew what I wanted to order anyway.

Let's see....

New additions🍵

T e a- Tomato Mint

                  Beet Cabbage

                   Carrot Curry

C o f f e e, L a t t e -
                     Matcho Coconut Latte                          

                      Pork Flavored Coffee

                      Purple Potato Latte         

                      Maple Bacon Coffee 

Wow they've gotten even weirder. Pork seriously?! I mean they already had normal bacon flavor but now maple bacon. And potato like WTH.
The teas are even weirder, but compared to the old ones these seem normally. Old ones being Fennel spice, spinach curry and something else....broccoli something?

Always amusing to read, I chuckled and kept the menu and got in line. Now to decide whether I feel like cookie dough coffee or S'mores coffee.
Hm.....cookie dough was what I originally wanted so....

"Hey Nat" Henry the cashier grinned at me, "how do you like the new additions?"

I grinned, "Purple potato? What drug is Max on?"
Henry was a guy I met almost on a regular basis here, he knew I loved to check out the new things and make fun of it or sometime if I was daring enough I *gasp* actually try them!
And max was the owner who came up with these things, he was a pretty chill guy I guess.

"People actually liked it apparently and he found it in China I think, the green coconut is better though" Henry Laughed, "so what'll it be?"

"Cookie dough"

"Coming right up, take a seat"

Okay short chapter I know, but the next one will be extra long, promise. If you liked it please don't forget to vote! ^^

Oh and also guys the teas and coffees mentioned in this chapter are real ones. Every single one is real and people actually drink them. fennel spice? Purple potato? LIKE WHAAAT?!
Ah the wonders of foods no wait drinks XD

QUESTION: have any of you tried any of these flavours or any other weird flavour? I'd really like to know. I might add it later on if it's new.

I know it's still the beginning but I promise it will get better if you think it sucks right now.

Oh and please don't forget to Vote if you found these flavours weird and amusing or if you just like this chapter. Please 🐶 \^.^/

m