1) S u n b l o c k f o r V a m p i r e s

Please don't mind the spelling mistakes, if u have time point them out it would be much appreciated ^^ Thanks for reading!

✨✨✨✨✨
T h e  G i r l  W h o  W a t c h e d
✨✨✨✨✨

C h a p t e r 1

Sun block for Vampires

"Bye!" Alex waved at me for the twenty sixth time as she walked towards the airport.

"Get your ass moving before you miss the plane" I shouted back while waving. I really didn't want her to go. Jasmine had already left, even though we skype I miss her so much. I don't even know when Alex will be back, all I know I'm alone...again.
Stuck in the city of Arkwood, where the paranormal happens but no one notices (except for me for some freaking reason)

I couldn't say this place was boring, it was a pretty amazing city. With many hidden screens that I accidentally stumbled across, though it didn't do much to make my life interesting. I moved here because I was accepted in to the college, but I kinda missed my old home.

Alex stuck her tongue out and turned to leave, finally, and I got into my harrier, starting it up and leaving the airport before Alex started shouting goodbyes in twenty different languages....again.

***

Ah! college, the moment when you think you were finally done with high school and realize it's basically high school 2.0
Oh well at least I have my writing class which I can look forward to, especially since my curse of being in the weird place at the right moment gave me a lot of things to write about.

I was actually doing pretty well in my writing, I even managed to publish two books, going on the third. Which I was collaborating with one of my oldest friends, Sam. She and I have been through a lot of crazy shitz and she was like the goddess of plot making.

Well now back to the topic at hand, college. 2nd year, no biggy I can go through with this and probably make some new friends some how.

I stopped looking around campus, getting sick of the new students. It was easy to know who was knew, they all looked crazy excited. Ah poor naive freshmen. I sighed and headed to class: Literature/ creative writing

There weren't many people in the class when I got there, a few groups hanging our here and there,Two guys in the back smoking and another few people scattered around. I headed for the back, pulling the the sleeves of my black hoodie. No I'm not trying to go for the 'oh-I'm-the-emo-loner' look or anything. I genuinely love black, it's not my fault. Plus this hoodie was a gift from Sam.

Also just so we are clear my soul is not black, it's blue.

I made sure to take a seat in the back, away from the smokers and started to read one of the most  amazing books ever: The city of glass, a book from the mortal instruments. the whole series was full of the craziest plot twists in the history of books, in my opinion at least. I would never be half the author Cassandra Clare is, she is one my biggest idols.

But I won't spoil it so just go and read the dam books, I swear you'll love it.

"Hey, anyone sitting here?"

I looked up the male voice and was startled by the black eyes staring at me. No they weren't so entrancing or something, but yeah they were beautiful.  More importantly they looked so familiar.

"Earth to Nat" I felt a tap on my forehead and glared at the man. Now that I was actually looking at him I realized I do know him. The  freaking idiot, what was he doing here at this time?