Chapter 10 - A Big Day

Hunter Watson

I get off the bus. And walk to my house/apartment. It is my first day of going to school. I'm eighteen in year 10 no one has noticed that I'm old enough to be in year 12. Not that I care it's actually a good thing. I met a group of friends already; well I think they're my friends.

I unlock my door and chuck my bag on the coach it's crazy I have had only one day and I have homework. Yippee, not. I wore shorts and a t-shirt today which was a good choice because I didn't wear anything that was gay or weird. The fashion at this school is just like the one at the academy.

I don't know who the angel is yet, practically every girl at the school has sort of pale skin. I pull an apple from the fruit bowl sitting on my kitchen bench. I munch away at it, my thoughts turn to the new friends I made. A girl called Jessica (Jesse for short) who seemed nice, bubbly and a little moody at first. Jesse introduced me to her friends who all seem nice as well. Their names are Sam, Alex and ah what's that girl's name. It starts with M or.. no it starts with M, I think its Molly. Yes that's it, Molly! Some interesting and big day it has been. I start boiling some pasta and start cooking some bolognaise sauce as well. Lucky I learnt how to cook some foods in cooking classes when I was at the academy.