II

Louise's POV  (a/n: bet u thought it was Phil, huh? XD ok if not... then I'll just give u a lifetime supply of holy water since you need it... yeah)

Finally! I found the classroom to my first period! Probably took me 30 minutes looking for it and it was just right here the whole time? I'm so stupid.

As I entered the first period classroom, I looked at my watch and it read "7:30" in digital font. Sweet! Still another 30 minutes till class starts, I guess. Oh hey, another guy's already here, I should probably talk to him so I can have someone to hang out with at lunch.

Damn he looks so hot with his all black outfit, I don't normally go for guys wearing all black but he was different! As I placed my backpack on the chair next to his, I looked over to see that he was finishing his doodle. It looks cute, I wonder how long it took for him to make this?

I thought twice before tapping his shoulder as he looked at me with a confused look and I noticed that his eyes were the same color as mine! Oh my gosh, I think he might be my soulmate! His blue-brown eyes suddenly warmed up to me because of our eyes I guess.

We both held our gazes and I noticed that his left eye slowly transitioned from half a calm, baby blue a to a sweet, chocolate brown color! And we both gasped! We were both surprised because we never thought that we would actually meet in a random place like our first period classroom. Well, I guess it's how weird that works.

But then, things became awkward because of what we just witnessed. And he opened and closed his mouth repeatedly, as if wanting to say something but holds it in. And I couldn't even look him in the eye because of my surprise. Then I finally gathered enough courage and said

"Hi, what's your name?"

"Dan, Dan Howell. What about yours?"

"Louise, Louise Pentland"

We both awkwardly smiled at each other since we both have no idea what to say next. And I awkwardly coughed and look at my seat and started playing with my hands. But on the bright side, (a/n: ;))) ) at least we both know each other's names now! And we can hang out together at break, just like planned. I smiled to myself and felt his gaze burning at the side of my head.

I looked back at him and asked

"Hey Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"May I see your schedule?"

"Oh, um... ok."

He then looked for his schedule and found it and I looked at our schedules to see if we have subjects together besides first period. Which is Arts. Nice! We're both together in all subjects! I gave his schedule back and smiled at him.

"Hey Dan, guess what?"

He focused his eyes on mine as if trying to guess what I was about to say.

"Ok, I give up. What?"

"We have literally all of the same subjects!"

"That's awesome Lou!"

He then awkwardly coughed since he just made a nickname for me. I honestly thought it was cute, he was cute.

"Oh, um Lou... can I call you that?"

I smiled at him and nodded. He then smiled at me.

"Ok cool! So Lou..."

I wasn't even listening to him right now, I was just focusing on his face. I thought his smile was the prettiest smile I've ever seen on a face! Bonus points, he's also hot. Damn, when did I ever get lucky on things like this?

This day is going to be awesome! Besides the fact that we were still awkward around each other and can't even make a proper conversation, at least we already know each others' names and I have all of my subjects with him. Sweet! Then another guy carefully opened the door and peeked inside, interrupting my distracted eyes staring at Dan's face with a smile...

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

Okkk, another mystery guy! I wonder who it is? Lmao try and guess. If you get it right, I'll give you a Bible :P you'll need it, especially if you're new to wattpad. Then you really need it. Oh dear, it's last my bedtime again but here I am updating this story bc why not XD IT MIGHT GET POPULAR ONE DAY SO WHY NOT? And also, thanks for 2 votes and 4 reads! Means alot to me bc this is my first story (not really, I just deleted the others because I got lazy in updating. Oops). Yeahhh and if you're reading this, thanks again because it means alot to me when people read this, even though I havr shitty writing skills. I wrote "get better in writing" on my New Year's resolution and my teacher saw. She's probably going to make the whole class do more writing activities (sorry guys, love you... ew). Oh yeahhh that's all... *does an Aussie accent* byeee *winks* (if you get that outro, I LOVE YOU! Also, why tf am I stealing outros tf is wrong with me XD)

-clarissaaaaaa

UPDATED: January 4, 2017; 20:47