IV

A/N: I dedicate this (song to you, the one who never speaks the truth) chapter to my fren GabyFrancisco0226. That's all lmao thanks for reading and Gaby, I know I told you I'll update after exams but I'm not reviewing atm so whatever lmao. Help.

Dan's POV

Well, Arts was very interesting. Basically, Mr. Hemmings just made us introduce ourselves to everyone and then he discussed some artsy things like doodles (a/n: shutup, idk what else The Better Hemmings has to teach. It was a bad idea to put him in Arts when he's perfect for flirting, if that's ever a subject lmao. Peace) and made us do a project involving doodles (a/n: I mistyped doddle... dodie, go away this ain't your book. Srry ily dodie :(( ) good thing he agreed to work in pairs but... of course, Lou chose Cat because she's her childhood best friend. Fair enough, I'm lying if I said I wasn't jealous. Oh well, there's another guy without a pair literally right next to me. From what I know, his name was PJ. Well then, time to communicate!

I didn't even think twice before tapping his shoulder lightly and he looked at me with confused eyes. I noticed that his eyes weren't a different color than the other, I guess he found his wonderful soulmate. I felt happy for him. Then he asked me:

"Yes? How may I help you?"

Well, that was a formal question. But whatever I need to answer anyway.

"Ummm..."

I awkwardly started

"Would you like to be partners with me in Arts? Probably temporary, probably not. You know ummm... you get me, don't you? You probably don't because I sounded like I was asking you to be my boyfriend and that sounded so awkward--"

He stopped me from rambling. Thank God, that was so embarrassing! I bet I was as red as a tomato because that really sounded so stupid. I heard Cat and Lou laughing at me and I playfully glared and Lou stuck her tongue out at me. Awe, cute!

"Yeah sure, I'll be your partner. Probably temporary, probably not."

"Maybe 'probably temporary, probably not' will be our always".

We both laughed at my The Fault In Our Stars referenced. Oh well, we better get this super amazing, on fire doodle!

We both brainstormed for things to doodle until I came up with unicorns and rainbows. I know, too childish. But unicorns aren't childish, they're magical! Rainbows aren't childish, they're gay! I didn't mean that in an offending way though, I'm not homophobic! He agreed but added ice creams with candies. Well, this doodle is certainly going to be an interesting doodle.

A few minutes later after sketching, drawing and coloring our super amazing, on fire doodle, we finally finished. It didn't look childish as we thought because we added some super cool "effects". Well, the unicorns were fire-breathing unicorns and the candies had devil horns. Well, good enough.

We looked at our work then at each other and laughed.

"This was the most amazing doodle I've ever drawn!"

"I know right? Hey Peej, can I call you Peej? I just did... oh well whatever, I'm calling you Peej. Can we be partners forever?"

"That sounds like we're kids from kindergarten who wants to be best friends forever"

I chuckled at myself for saying that because it did sound childish, but whatever. I'm a kid at heart anyway.

"But yeah, we can be partners forever"

I jokingly held out my pinky for a pinky swear. He surprisingly interlocked it with his. Cool! I got a friend, besides Lou. I mean, she's my soulmate.

Arts period was finally over and then there was French. Ugh, kill me. I hate French, I suck at French, I know for a fact that I'll probably fail French. No, I'll definitely fail French. Yeah. That's for sure.

I walked to my next period with Lou. Turns out Cat and Peej were also in French! Amazing, I guess all for of us should hang out later recess. We do get along because while walking, all four of us were laughing at something I said. Nice start for a first day am I right?

We found the class we were looking for as all four of us sat next to each other. There were five unoccupied chairs at the back of the room and I guess we got lucky because there's usually one or two. Well, destiny!

"I hope our French teacher's not the stereotypical snobby French teacher". Cat said. All four of us agreed because we certainly do NOT want a stereotypical snobby French teacher. They suck and they always speak French and it's annoying because you can't understand anything, unless you're good in French.

The door suddenly opened to reveal our teacher... it certainly wasn't a stereotypical snobby French teacher!

A/N:

MWAHAHAHAHAHHAA ANOTHER CLIFF(ord)HANGER! I'm so evil (no I'm not, I can't even slap a person... ok maybe I can but not hard... I s2g if you make that an innuendo I will fucking murder you in your sleep). Sorry for the short chapters but I guess short chapters are my thing? Lmao well then... also, YOU LUCKY READERS, I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO UPDATE TODAY BECAUSE OF MY EXAMS... I WAS BUSY REVIEWING... but of course, I had to because I really don't want to keep people waiting (well sometimes but :P) yeahhh and IF YOURE READING THIS THANK YOU!!!!!! Because you're awesome and thank you for reading because I appreciate it lmao. Thanks for voting and thanks for 30 reads bc that's an achievement for a person who has shitty-ass writing. Also Gaby, sorry for swearing :P I'll bring my TABINOF tomorrow lmao ok byeeee

-clarissatheshittywriterxx

UPDATED: January 13, 2017