Mixing of blood

Konoha or "Village Hidden in Leaf" formed by Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha always seems to be a peaceful village but is it??? Lets see what's going on in this village.

A young blonde boy of age around 5 year old can be seen running on the street and chasing him were the mob the village. Now it can be because of various reasons. May be he is little thief or he played some prank but lets find the actual reason.

Naruto Uzumaki-"What have i done to u? Why are you doing this?"

People among the Mob- "What have you done??"  "You killed my brother my father you demon..." "Come here and take ur punishment" "Today we will finish what lord fourth started 5 year ago"

And starts the beating of our little blond. Some used punches, kicks, some used kitchen knives, some used sticks, some used stones etc. After sometime a passing by Anbu saw this and quickly save our blond. This Anbu happens to be Shishui  Uchiha, only friend of our blond other than third Hokage 'Hiruzen Sarutobi'. He quickly took Naruto to the hospital.

In hospital after the doctor saw who was patient no one wanted to treat Naruto. But Shishui quickly threatens the doctor to treat him. After looking the condition of the poor child doctor told Shishui that he has lost too much blood and hence need a donor otherwise they may not be able to save him. Shishui knew that no one will donate him blood so only option was he himself donate the blood so he asked the doctor to take his blood for Naruto.

One of doctor wanted to say something but the other doctor quickly stop him and they went to other room. Doctor (1)-  "Why did you stop me? You know that if a Uchiha gives blood to a non Uchiha then patient will die." Doctor (2)- "Yes I know, that's why we will transfer the blood. That demon will die and we will say that we forgot that Uchiha's blood will kill the demon." Doctor (1)- "Yeah good plan."

And hence they transferred the blood from the Shishui Uchiha to Naruto Uzumaki.
As soon as the transfer was complete Shishui was called for duty. He was unable to check the condition of his friend. On the other hand Naruto was shaking and was just holding to his life. This continued for almost 8 hours and suddenly the shaking stopped. Doctors came to check him but were shocked to see that our blond was still alive.

Doctor(1)- "Now what should we do? If we do anything to him now Hokage will know and we will not be able to save ourselves."
Doctor (2)- "Hey you know about the traitorous sanin Orochimaru?"
Doc. (1)- "Yeah I know. Why are you asking?"
Doc. (2)- "He performed several experiments on people. He implanted First Hokage's cell to various adult people to recreate the Wood Style bloodline, but all the people died."
Doc. (1)- "Yeah but i hear a rumour that he also perform secretly this on infants after the experiment was failed on adults, and result was same all of them died."
Doc. (2)- "Yeah i too hear that rumour but many says one still lived."
Doc. (1)- "Maybe but why are you talking about this now? What should we do about this demon now?"
Doctor (2)- "I was saying why not inject him some of the first Hokage's cell? This will definitely kill the demon. As we know the First Hokage used his Wood Style to control the Nine tailed fox. It will be effective on him and the demon will die."
Doc. (1)- "Good idea. Let's do this but how do we get First Hokage's cell?"
Doc. (2)- "Don't worry about that when Orochimaru ran away from village i was one of the doctors who checked his lab and i had kept one of the sample of First Hokage's cell."

Unknown to them a very large fox with nine tails listened to their plan.

So they injected the first Hokage's cell into our favorite blond. After he was injected he started shaking again and continued for 18 hours. Doctors were thinking that this time he will die for sure. That may happen but Naruto was an Uzumaki, who was cousin of Senju. Hence was able to survive the implantation of cell of Hashirama Senju, Fist Hokage.