Meeting the Fox and History

Drip...
Drip...
Drip...
"Where am I? What is this place?" Naruto asked himself.

"Kit"

"Who? Who's there?"

"Kit come here"

Naruto saw he was in some kind of sewer. He heard a voice and started walking towards the place where the voice was coming. He saw a large gates which were closed. Gates were like that of a prison. Where the gates were meeting he saw a large paper over which was written seal in kanji. He saw a big eye bigger than he himself was. The pupil was slanted and round. He knew was was this.

Naruto - " Is that you, Nine Tailed Fox? Are we in my mindscape?"

Fox - "Yes Naruto I am indeed Nine Tailed Fox and we are in your mindscape. Atleast you are not an idiot."

N - "Why am I here? Why did you call me here?"

Fox - "Kit what is the last thing that you remember?"

N - "I... I saw... I saw my big brother... No it can't be... Why??? Why it always happens to me? First my parents now my big brother. Why can't I have a family?"

Fox - " Kit you can't do anything now. He is dead. Deal with it"

N - "Why? Why did you kill them? Why did you kill my parents? Why did you attack the village?"

Fox - "Kit whatever i did that night i was forced to do it."

N - "What do you mean?"

Fox - "Kit before you, your mother Kushina Uzumaki was my Jailor. When she was pregnant with you her seal started weakening and a man came who had Mangekyu Sharingan. He put me in genjutsu and started controlling me. He ripped off me from your mother and forced me to attack konoha. Your father fought that man and was able to free me from his control but as soon as i was free from control your father started the process of sealing me again. I didn't wanted to be seal again so I tried to kill you but your parents stopped me and got killed and sealed me into you. Only ones I killed when I was not under control were your parents, for that I am sorry."

N - "Mangekyu Sharingan... What is that? My brother was also saying something about that? Who was the one who controlled you?"

Fox - " Kit what I am going to tell you is about shinobi history. You know there was a time when no human being knew about chakra. Then also fight took place. There was a giant tree known as Shinju on which a fruit grew after a million years. Then came a lady Kaguya Otsutsuki, she saw the wars and wanted to end the wars so she ate the fruit and became powerful. She end the wars single handedly."

N - "So she became the first one to use chakra?"

Fox - "Correct. Then she gave birth to two twins one was  Hagoromo Otsutsuki also known as Sage of Six Paths and other one was Hamura Otsutsuki. Hagoromo in earlier times didn't have any dojutsu while Hamura had Byakugan.
As they grew up Hagoromo got Sharingan. His eyes started to gain power. On the other hand Kaguya was becoming mad from such power and started enslaving people. So her sons started planning against their mother. Kaguya saw their plan and put Hamura into genjutsu and made them fight each other. Hagoromo fought his own brother to death and was forced to kill him, however this changed his eyes turning into Mangekyu Sharingan. Hagoromo was given help from Toad clan, he used this power to save his brother was just hanging to his life. After some time both of their eyes further evolved into Rinnegan and Tenseigan respectively. By the way you got Mangekyu Sharingan too after you saw your brother death."

Naruto - "So this explains the Mangekyu Sharingan. Will i get the Rinnegan too?"

Fox - " Patience. Both the brothers fought their mother and defeated her. Sensing his power being used Shinju becomes a Ten Tailed Biju. Hagoromo tried various methods to defeat the biju but was unable to do so. Every time he killed him or seals him into an object it will reform after sometime. So finally he sealed it in himself. He thought to join the people so he shared his powers with ninshu but as the time went you can see how it turned out. People change his ninshu to Ninjustu. When the sage was on his death bed he knew that the ten tails will come again after his death, so he divided its chakra into 9 and form the bijus, us. He created us from 1 tailed biju to me, 9 tailed biju. And he sealed the body of ten tails biju into moon."

N - "Woa... He really was powerful. So he is like your father. And you all tailed biju are like siblings?"

Fox - "Yes. The sage had two sons. Elder gained his power of eyes, sharingan, while younger gain power of his body. Their thoughts were very different about how to maintain peace in the world. Elder wanted to maintain peace through force while younger wanted peace by making other become close to one another. So sage choose younger to be his successor."

N - "Bet he elder didn't like it?"

Fox - "Yes. And they started fighting which continues even for their children. Elder formed the clan known as Uchiha Clan while younger form the clan known as Senju Clan."

N - "Wow so both clans are direct relatives to Sage!"

Fox - "Yes. Although after the sage none of the Uchiha were able to awaken the Rinnegan even after awakening the Mangekyu Sharingan (MS). Their is side effect to MS, the more user uses it more eyesight he loses. But Madara was the first one who was able to overcome this by replacing his eyes from his brother's eyes who also had awakened the MS and hence he gained Eternal Mangekyu Sharingan."

N - "Did Sage had the same problem too?"

Fox - "No. But I don't know what is the problem with the Uchiha for their eyes. But I am guessing that as they don't have the power of body which senju got so as soon as they started using MS they started loosing their eyesight."

N - "So that means if I too use MS more and more i will too go blind?"

Fox - "Naruto tell me why do you want to become strong? What do you want power for? What is you want to do in your life?"

N - "I wanted to become strong so that i could know about my parents. But after watching how I was unable to protect my big brother but now I want to become strong so that I can save the people close to me."

Fox - "Good. Naruto you remember your incident when you were 5 year old? That time not only doctors give the blood of Uchiha to you but to kill you they also give you the blood of Hashirama Senju. It was very difficult to save you but you already had Uzumaki blood who were cousin to the Senju so you were able to make it. Now there is a chance that you will not loose your eyesight  and may also be able to awaken the Rinnegan."

N - "Really? Well then let's see what happens."

Fox - "Now kit  as this is your mindscape please change this from sewer to something nice and go back that Itachi Uchiha must be waiting for you."

N - "Okay let me try"
The sewers changed into a forest with some wild animals and lake.

Fox - "Now go kit"

N - "Hey can you tell me your name before I go? I am sure sage must have give  you some name."

Fox - "Kurama"