Shinobi

It has 4 years now since Naruto joined the academy. For the past four years he was just training and training. Be either it in the field, or while playing pranks, or to be sneaky and quite while suppressing his chakra to remain unidentified. His status now were -

* Mastered all five elements, i.e., wind, lighting, earth, water and fire.
* Has three tomoe Sharingan and Mangekyu Sharingan.
* Abilities of his Mangekyu Sharingan are Tsukyonomi, Susano, Kamui and Ametrasu. He has mastered all of them. (The theory of Kurama proved to be correct that as he have both the blood of Uchiha and Senju he was not suffering from any kind of blindness with the use of Mangekyu Sharingan)
* Has Shadow Clone technique, Replacement technique, Transformation technique, Shunshin (or transportation technique) which he can perform without the help of hand-seals.
* Has 2 D-Rank and 4 C-Rank jutsu of each element, one(D)/two(C) defensive and one(D)/two(C) offensive  which he can perform without the help of hand-seals.
* Has 2 jutsu of B-Rank of each element with two offensive and two defensive which he cannot perform without the help of hand-seals.
* Has 1 A-Rank jutsu of offensive nature of each element.
* Can perform Rasengan single handedly which is an A-rank jutsu
* Can perform elemental Rasengan of each elements which is S-Rank jutsu
* Can break Genjutsu of A- rank without anyone help and S- rank Genjutsu with the help of Kurama
* Can Perform up to S-Rank Genjutsu
* Has high jonin level speed with the resistance seals and weight seals on and without them he has high Kage level speed
* Has mastered his Father's taijutsu style named Humingbird style with the help of family scrolls, has mastered Uchiha's taijutsu style which was based on Sharingan.
* Is level 10 master of Fuinjutsu out of level 10
* Has learned and perfectly able to do as easily as second nature to him, his father's other famous jutsu, Hirashin
* Can sense anyone including civilians within range of 6000 meters and people having chakra level above genin level within range of 10,000 meters. Now he was able to sense negative feelings or emotions coming from person, alongside of chakra levels of the person.
* Can create 10 chakra chains of 1000 metres length or can create a number of chains but their length reduces accordingly.
* Can create around a forest of trees and make them move according to his will with the help of Wood Style bloodline but have no other jutsu for his this bloodline
* Has one tailed beast level chakra
* Has low Kage level chakra control
* Can perform some basic medical Ninjustu which do not requires very high chakra control
* Has read all the information from the Chunin and Jonin section of library except jutsu. So now he has idea of laws which are there in his village and can find the loopholes in those laws.
* Has become very good in setting and cleaning the traps as he has gained the name 'THE PRANKSTER KING FROM HELL'
* Information gathering, hiding from everyone skills have also improved.

While he has improved in his physical and mental skills, he has not been able to do that much as psychologically. It was because he had no friends in his class. There was no social interaction with people as he spent most of his time in training. The people he would interact with were the people on Ichiraku's Ramen, i.e. Teuchi and Ayame, and the third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, his grandfather or jiji by name and lastly Kurama, the nine tailed fox, who is sealed in him. There were two other person who was now opening up to him. First was Itachi Uchiha, who had promised his best friend and Naruto's older brother, Shishui Uchiha, that he will look after him. In starting, i.e., just after few days of Shishui's death, he only asks of his well being once or twice a month, but soon they started to form a bond similar to of brothers. Other one was Iruka, who was hi sensei (teacher) at academy. Initially he was like other teachers who don't even tried to teach him something but just neglect him like was not there. As in front of the class Naruto was trying to play a role of idiot, he will do something to gain attention of the class and teachers just plainly send him out of the class, no scolding, nothing. He was just ignored by all of them. But as the time went on Iruka was the who first started scolding him for his faults and sometimes even asks him not to do such things rather to focus on studies. Sometimes he would treat him to ramen, so they were also starting to form a bond. Interacting with them was the only reason he was still sane  as if he even tried to roam in the village for sometime, the whole village will look him with glares, hate and with disgust.

Now Naruto was 12 year old even though he has the abilities to defeat any jonin he was not able to do so because of lack of experience. But now from today onwards he can gain the experience which he needed as today was the day to take the academy exam. He had taken two times before already but as he planned to hide his skills he failed it knowingly. But this time he will pass it.

First test was written test. Although he knew answers to all the questions he still didn't answered them all, instead he just answered enough to make him pass. Next was target hitting exam with kunais and shurikens. He threw 5 dead on target 3 close to target and 2 slightly off the target out of 10 in case of both shurikens and kunais. Next was taijutsu exam, he fought with some civilian boy so he didn't need much of force to beat the guy but took his time to beat so that none thinks he is strong. Last was jutsu exam where he have to perform TRANSFORMATION JUTSU, REPLACEMENT JUTSU and CLONE JUTSU. He performed first two jutsu easily with proper hand signs but for clone jutsu he did the hand signs for simple Clone jutsu but didn't mold chakra while making the seals so he separate his hands but as soon as his both hands parted from each other he quickly made a seal-less SHADOW CLONE, so quickly that it looked like the clone appeared because of the hand-seals he made before. So the teachers thought it was simply a clone and not a shadow clone. Iruka approved his clone and told him he passed the exam. Iruka handed him the forehead protector which had leaf sign engraved on it.

Iruka- "Congratulations Naruto, from today onwards you are shinobi of the leaf village. Wear this forehead protector proudly."

Naruto- "Thank you Iruka Sensei"

He tied the protector on his head and walked out of the academy to celebrate with his jiji. As he was walking out of the room he felt some negative feelings coming from one of sensei. The Sensei was Mizuki. Glancing quickly towards him he found that his face was like he was frustrated. As he was nearly out of the academy Mizuki called his name.

Mizuki- "Naruto"

Naruto- "Yes sensei"

Mizuki- "Naruto, do you know that even if wear this forehead protector you still haven't become Genin."

Naruto- "What?"
(Although he knew it that he haven't become a Genin)

Mizuki- "Yes Naruto. There are two ways to become a Genin. First is when you are allotted to a team with two more students from academy to a jonin, making a four man team. Then jonin will take a test, if you pass it you will become a Genin otherwise you will be sent back to academy. The problem is there is 66℅ chance that one fails the exam. The second way to become a Genin is to get a field promotion, which has higher chance of passing."

Naruto- "Really sensei. I want to become Genin too. Can i take that field exam for field promotion?"
(Naruto knew all of this but thinking that his sensei was upto something as he sensing the negative feelings from him, he played along)

Mizuki- "Although field test is not given to everyone but i like you Naruto. You took exam three times and failed two times but you never gave up and finally today you pass the exam. So if you want to take a field exam i am ready to give you but keep it a secret from others i don't want everyone to come looking out for me to give them too a field test. Come here at 4 pm today. Okay?"

(Naruto was getting suspicious now but still he played along.)

Naruto- "Okay sensei. Thanks sensei."

And he went to his apartment (from there he will use the seal to go his home) and thought that he will go to his jiji afterwards.