Sorry to all of you... yes it's Abandoned

First of all thanks to all the readers who read this story, giving me likes on this story and commented on it.
Secondly yeah I have dropped it. It was my first writing attempt. I had started on next chapter same day I published last chapter but some problems came up I got busy for next few weeks.... After that I just lost the will to write it. I thought I will continue it afterwardsand not leave it incomplete but even after all this time I just couldn't do it. So I am abandoning it officially.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next paragraphs are what I wrote on that day. If someone wants to continue this work I have no objections over it you can do it, just inbox me the link to your story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After celebrating with his teammates, Naruto came to Hokage's office with Kakashi for giving the explanation Kakashi wanted. Now we find Kakashi, Itachi, Hiruzen and Naruto in Hokage's office discussing the matter.

Hiruzen- "So Naruto, can you tell us why you didn't inform us about your sharingan and how you gain it."

Naruto- "Well Jiji, as you know last time I went to hospital was when I turned 5. And as you know, it was because of the beating that villagers gave me. On that day I lost too much of blood to live unless someone gave me blood. Big brother Shishui and I were close already before the incident but I never thought he would donate his own blood to save me. Well I was wrong, and he gave willingly his blood to save me. After that I started my training by watching academy students and shinobi train in training grounds and remain hidden nearby so that no one notices me and I can train without the knowledge of anyone. One day however I was caught by one of the civilians and they started chasing me and threw whatever they had that could hurt me or kill me. It was then I activate my Sharingan. I too was confused how I have Sharingan but it wasn't until big brother Shishui told me that he gave his blood to save me. That day I deduce that he truly cared for me and was not just performing his duty as an Anbu to keep me safe. After that we grew close and close and we became brothers​."

By this time his eyes were moist as he remembered his big brother. Itachi knew how much Shishui cared for Naruto, so he knew Shishui would have given his blood to save Naruto. Hiruzen knew that the two were close but he didn't imagine that Shishui had done something like this to save Naruto. Kakashi was cursing himself because he was not there for Naruto when Naruto needed him.
Before anybody could ask him any question, Naruto coughed to gain their attention.

Naruto- "Well jiji, as you know, I know about my parents (At this Kakashi was shocked) and right now I am strong enough to go toe to toe with either you or brother Itachi, so if anyone ask about my parents I will tell them and  I will be taking my parents house and their bank accounts. And if you don't want to tell the village about my heritage then I will too not advertise about it. But I will do so in the Chunin Exams. I have given you idea about my basic strength and if you don't believe about it then you can ask Kakashi sensei about it as I was able to go toe to toe in Taijutsu with him without sweating a bit and that was not my full strength. Also I would like to keep my strength secret but I will reveal some of it in the Chunin Exams or if situation calls for it. So bye."

And he left with a Shunshin. The three of them were undergoing through a variety of emotions from confused to shock and pride (about how powerful he has become). And now Hiruzen was having a headache as to how he will tell Council about Naruto's heritage and how he will give the documents of house and bank accounts without starting an uproar in the village.