/single/

/tobi/

'Hey, Josh, it's Tobi. I've gotta run to town after fifth to get something for the project. You down to come with?'

'Sure.'

'Cool- see you at JJ's locker, yeah?'

'Sick. See ya.'

I hung up the call, looking over at JJ and nodding. He grinned, put his phone up to his ear.

'Simon? Yo. JJ. The Bitch gave me some shit to give to you, cos you weren't in yesterday.'

JJ paused.

'Yeah- my locker? End of the day?'

He nodded at me, flashed a thumbs up, and then said bye to Simon.

'YES!' I exclaimed, jumping onto JJ and grabbing his arm. 'WE DID IT!'

JJ laughed, pushing me off.

'Wanna go get food?' he asked, sliding his phone back into his pocket.

'You not meeting the football team?' I teased. He grinned.

'Nah- let's go. I'm starving, and Nando's is screaming my name.'

~

Fifth period. JJ's locker- or, round the corner from his locker, peering into the corridor with JJ.

'Are they coming?' he whispered into my ear.

'No, JJ! Chill!' I hiss back. Just as I speak, I hear a familiar voice and push JJ back against the wall.

'Josh?'

'Hey- Simon, yeah?'

'Yeah... I was meant to be meeting JJ here.'

'... I was meant to be meeting Tobi.'

I heard a pause, and tenses by JJ, as what seemed to be an awkward silence filled the space. Then, they both laughed.

'I think... I think we might've been set up.' Simon said. I heard Josh sigh from in front of the locker.

'Of course we fucking have.' he muttered.

I could practically hear the grin stretching his face into a smile.

'So... I guess you found me.' he said quietly. I peeked out from behind the locker, to see a blush bloom from Simon's cheeks.

'Shut up!' he laughed, knocking Josh with his hand.

'So... You wanna, like... Go get some food? Or like, into town or something?' Josh's voice was quiet and smooth.

'Are you asking me to go to dinner with you, Joshua?' they both laughed.

'I guess so.'

'Come on then, happy. Let's get moving.'

I turned to JJ. We both stood in silence for a minute, and then he grabbed my shoulders.

'They're in love!'

~~
hehe