Manik's intro

Manik's POV

Manik Malhotra , the CEO of Malhotra Industries, the number one business man of Asia, the ruling rockstar, rude ,arrogant,self-centred ,selfish, etc etc....This is how people address me and know me. No one knows the real me,Manik...except for my friends and family. I guess even they don't know me completely. Every one associated with me whether it is in professional front or personal life are scared of my anger. I don't blame them, I know I can do anything in anger even hurt myself...I have done that before.

My world revolves around my friends and family. They are everything I have. I have the best parents. They are the best couple I have seen and known who are madly and deeply in love....even after 30 years of their marriage. My friends whom I consider family are known to me since my 6th std...we don't really keep secrets ....but I guess now I'm the one keeping so many secrets from them...but I guess they will understand once I tell them the reasons...speaking about them.....I have five friends who are also my band members....we are famous for the melodies and party pops all over the world....We the "FAB 5"....the famous rock band. I also look after Malhotra Industries.....established by my dad....Mr.Rishi Malhotra....25 years ago....we have our business all over Asia and also some European countries....they consider me as the youngest entrepreneur who broke all the previous records of success.....but I feel I need to improve myself a lot.

My family.......My five friends.... My band .....My music.....and My buissness ....THIS IS MY LIFE......

Presently I'm sitting in my cabin trying to write the lyrics for the song of our next album. I don't know why I'm unable to complete the lyrics. I guess I'm lacking inspiration in some manner. I'm so much engrossed in my world that I don't realise people standing in front of me are trying to get my attention from past.....I don't know how many minutes.

"Yaar, Manik, what's wrong with you man, we trying to talk to you from past ten minutes, and you are not even responding let alone answering."

This is Cabir Dhawan for you.....My best friend....My soul brother.....My reflection. Though we are very similar but quite different from each other. You must be confused . I'll explain....our thoughts are same .....he speaks too much and I don't speak until I'm supposed to. We both are a big time foodies....he just don't stop eating and I don't eat until I'm reminded. We both are quite emotional ......he express them by his laughter and me by my anger. He express himself a lot and I don't express in front of anyone....except for him. He owns a radio station, and is an RJ himself. He is the good morning alarm of Mumbai ......not literally. He is the best drummer I have known till now. He can play any beat in any manner.

" Buddy , are the lyrics ready or you need some help."

This is Dhruv Vedant. My buddy. My Best friend. He is the first background guitarist of the band. He can play any guitar in this world....he has some great connection with the strings. He is an introvert. He just doesn't speak much. He owns a dance academy. He is an amazing performer.

" Bhai , can we please visit a club tonight. It's a weekend and I'm really bored."

Mukti Vardhan. The tomboy of our group. My little sister. Her parents stay in London considering their individual professions. They don't actually bother about her. Though she is deeply affected by the fact that her parents don't care for her, she doesn't let that show on her face. She is the one I'm deeply connected to and share even my darkest secrets with, after Cabir. She considers mom-dad as her parents and me as her big brother. She is the electric guitarist of the band. She can play the guitar to its maximum intensity.

" Come on , Manik baby, we'll have fun, say yes"

Oh God!! Not again.....This is Aliya Saxena. The diva as people call. She is very much interested in me...but I'm NOT. She baby's me all the time and I DON'T like it. She is a model and also my co-star in the music videos. She sticks to me like a bee whenever she is around. I can't outright regect her since she is my childhood friend and also one of my band members. So I do what I'm good at AVOID. She is the keyboardist of our band. She is really good with the keys.

THIS IS MY BAND

I agree to the plan of visiting a club tonight. With this I wrap up my work in the office and leave to my home sweet home. We plan to meet at the club at 8:30.

Hola, people. This is just an intro chapter to give an idea on manik's life. Please do press like👍🏼. And comment 🙂.