137: CN ANNOUNCEMENT

I know this isn't art related, but this is super important to me!!

Steven Universe fans who have heard of, or have already watched the leaked Steven Bomb 5!!!

Please, please, please, even if you have already seen the episodes to be aired during Steven Bomb 5, tune it to watch and support the episodes when they are scheduled to be aired on live television!!!

I know I speak for all of us when I say that I do not want Steven Universe to be canceled!!

But the truth is, if fans don't tune in to watch Steven Bomb 5 on television, and the ratings go down for SU, Cartoon Network might push for the show to be canceled!!

None of us want that, but we have to listen to the facts! I myself believe that CN honestly released those episodes early on purpose, as stated in the image below.

CN is primarily a children's network full of stupid cartoons that children enjoy, right?? So why would they want to keep this more mature show that most younger kids probably don't enjoy??

All I'm saying is... Please watch Steven Bomb 5 when it airs on live television, even if you've already seen it! We need to keep the ratings for SU up, and keep it on air!!

Also, if you can, please spread this message to anyone you know that would be concerned on the prosperity of Steven Universe!!