177: Share A Comment [Please Read!]

So, I've kind of noticed on a lot of different artists' books that very few people ever comment, yet many still view and vote on the chapters.

Seeing this, I was inspired to spread a message about how commenting can seriously help both the artist, and the user who comments!

I can't necessarily speak for every artist when I'm saying this, but, for the majority of us, we decide to share our artwork on social media in order to gain recognition, or maybe even reassurance about our own skills.

I for one chose to show my art here on Wattpad for this very reason. I wanted to gain recognition for it from others, and I wanted to hear what other people thought of my work. I felt a little iffy about my skills on my own, but when I hear you guys tell me it's good, I feel a bit better about it.

And when you guys comment, it really does show us you care!!

It shows us that you took the time to tell us something about our work, and that you really spent the time to look at the artwork.

And don't get me wrong, I still appreciate all the reads and the votes,
but that really doesn't give us the recognition we're really looking for.

So, I have decided to start a little 'Act' here on Wattpad for artists who maybe are feeling the same as I have.
The
Show Your Love!
Share A Comment!
Act!

If you could, I would really love if you could help spread the word about this! Every artist could use a little more recognition!